Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 Hugger Orange SS 3,540 miles 1 of 1

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 02:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Hugger Orange SS 3,540 miles 1 of 1

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $16500
Mileage: 3540
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Orange
Transmission: Manual

99 Camaro SS Original Hugger Orange SS 1 of 375 Hugger Orange SSs. This car is 1 of 1 its the only Hugger Orange SS that is a base model with 6 speed and hard top. Base model no power windows no power locks only option was ordered with Cd player. It was ordered with SLP options chrome ZR-1 wheels Auburn rear end performance suspension Slp floor mats Slp car cover. Also has Slp grille. Only 3,500 miles never seen rain better than new spotless everywhere. Has won several car shows and placed first at a all camaro show last year out of 18 camaros in its class. Upgrades Slp cold air lid, Ls6 intake,torquer 2 texas speed cam, Kooks long tube headers, Slp 3inch y pipe, Magnaflow 3 inch exhaust. I have all original parts except exhaust. Motor makes around 430 hp 373hp at rear tires. Awesome car.This car is better than new just like it rolled off the assembly line looks and drives like new and very very rare 1 of 1 not another one like it anywhere. This car is a clean and perfect as they come Has one car fax report accident

1 of 375 Hugger Orange SS Camaros built in 99

1 of 54 Hugger Orange SS Camaro Coupes built with a 6 speed

1 of 1 Hugger Orange SS Camaro 6 speed Coupes built as a base package.

This car is spotless every where the under side is as clean as the rest of the car not a spec of dirt anywhere. Not a scratch on it has just a couple very small rock chips on the lower front fender passenger side fender not one single chip on the front nose. I have many more pics of the car including the underside. This car drives like new and has some serious power a blast to drive but never drove hard it has been babied.

Heres my number if you have any questions you can txt or call 740-607-6921
http://s236.photobucket.com/user/Jer...03038512837649
Heres a link to my craigslist add that has more pics http://zanesville.craigslist.org/cto/4555974117.html

Quick Reply: 99 Hugger Orange SS 3,540 miles 1 of 1