Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Here for a build.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here for a build.

Hey, I have a build me and my dad will be doing of an F Body, more than likely a Camaro SS or Z28 for my graduation present from high school (sorta, but not really). If I bought the car and have something to daily drive, my pops said he'd help me build up a motor and trans. Kinda new to the LSx series, but very fond of the 90's LTx. I daily a 1995 Impala SS. It has headers and full exhaust.

Just now started researching, and that's what I will be doing until I can buy the car this winter or spring when I have the money. I have a job, and applied for another this past week so hopefully I will be able to keep the build going steady for a young kid. Pretty dead set on using an MS4 cam and calling TSP for head/valve train/intake suggestions and advice since I am new to this ordeal. Main goal is to get between 500-600 horsepower at the wheels NA, and with the MS4 and PRC 215cc or 227cc heads I've been told that would be pretty easy. Wanting an M6 for the setup.

It will be expensive, but a damn lot cheaper than trying to get that power out of my LT1 for the money.

Hope to learn a lot and take in a ton of advice. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Here for a build.