Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1970 El Camino for sale or trade, runs and looks great!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 02:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1970 El Camino for sale or trade, runs and looks great!

Year: 2016
Make: Chevrolet
Model: El Camino
Price: $7500
Mileage: 27000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Selling this excellent tribute to freedom. It is a 1970 Chevrolet El Camino, Has a little 327 in it, auto, runs and drives great, NO rust car is from Nevada originally, I got it from a friend who is stationed in Louisiana, it's a GREAT cruise around car, I just don't drive it, and it doesn't make sense to dismantle a perfectly good running/driving car that someone else may want to do an Lsx and paint it. Has air shocks in back so you can put it to work, or a flock of Bald Eagles can nest and raise their young on a solid rust-free foundation in the back of this cherry Chevrolet El Camino. It's a 40 year old car, the battery drains if it sits a few days, it's missing the top trim piece on the windshield, and the seals on the front 1/4 window on the doors leaks a little in the rain. Super fun cruiser, I just don't have the time to go putt putt around promoting Life, Liberty and the American Way in it anymore. I'd like to sell it or trade for a fun rwd manual transmission car with A/C or a black enclosed trailer.

I have a clear Louisiana Title, two sets of keys, and I'll include a 12 pack of value-brand beer, or some bacon jerky, your pick.

Very open to trades and offers, EMAIL ME. Don't PM me, EMAIL ME. Mikespeed95 at Gmail.com

Emphasis: Don't PM me, EMAIL ME. Mikespeed95 at Gmail.com

Thanks!
Old 08-05-2014, 11:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!

Quick Reply: 1970 El Camino for sale or trade, runs and looks great!