Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Timing tuner help

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 05:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Timing tuner help

Is anyone using the "horsepower in a box" timing tuner for nitrous? I just bought one used and didn't get any paperwork with it. I've looked around on the web, but can't find the instructions anywhere. Looking for a wiring schematic as well as instructions on how to set up the window switch. The timing retard seems pretty straightforward. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:48 PM
Staging Lane

I have/use one. I have all the paperwork. Let me know if you still need it.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

http://www.fullthrottletech.com/atta...2&d=1103730053

Here you go I hope this is what you wanted. I have one on my car. Good luck.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:44 PM
On The Tree

Bumping up this thread to hopefully get some quick insight. I just picked one of these up and I'm not sure what I'm missing. I've followed the directions as far as I can tell. I just want it for the timing retard for spraying. I have the harness plugged inline with the crank. When I have the jumper pin plugged in, the car will start and fire. But if I plug in the controller box, the car just cranks and cranks. The directions say once you have the "T" plugged in you are done with install. Am I missing something? Do the white and gray wires need to be plugged into something as well. The directions say if you have the 4 pin plug hooked up, and aren't using the nitrous controlling part you are finished.

Hopefully I can get this figured out tonight so I can do some testing before the track this weekend!

Quick Reply: Timing tuner help