Notices

Wtb 01-02 z28 parts

Old 08-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wtb 01-02 z28 parts

Looking for complete ebony interior, complete rear end, driver fender, driver door, complete body wiring harness from front to back ,head lights tail lights fog lights, need dash, cluster, under dash ac parts, trying to put a car back on the road.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have about all of the ebony plastics. The sail panels are HUGE so shipping would probably be pricey.

Ebony/Black:
I have both sail panels the door runner, the front kick panels (they are LONG) one has a split on the thin part but when installed its hard to tell its there. the complete hatch glass plastics, and the seat belt guides for the rear. I am pretty sure I have the trunk plastics and the hatch light as well.

Dark grey Leather interior.... I have all of the above along with the power seats and the door panels. The only thing I don't have from the dark grey are the rear side panels that hold the speakers.
The rear seat has a few bad spots one bucket has a button size hole, the rear back seat has two splits, and the driver has the lumbar damage that is common. However passenger is fine.

All the black plastics I want $200.00 plus the ride
All the grey plastics I want $150.00 plus the ride
All the grey plastics with the seats I want 350.00 plus the ride. I can throw in the door panels for 50.00 extra if you get a full set.

I don't need to make a dime off shipping so the shipping charges are all yours. You can have this stuff picked up and local pickup is welcome.

Front Seatbelts are free with any purchase. I have 2 or three just remind me they work fine I uninstalled these last week.
Located in Raleigh NC

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wtb 01-02 z28 parts