Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1995 Camaro Z28 roller with LT1 and Auto trans and extra car and a lot of parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 09:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Camaro Z28 roller with LT1 and Auto trans and extra car and a lot of parts

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $2000
Mileage: 130000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have a 95 Z28 6 speed car that the motor and trans were removed. I do have a good LT1 350 and auto trans for the car. The body of the car is overall in great shape with a few dings but NO RUST at all. It does have an aftermarket SS hood and aftermarket fender which I personally would look for a oem one. Car will come with roller 93 Z28 with t tops, very nice doors, extra set of aluminum heads, extra hatch, very nice set of very dark grey seats that are in amazing shape, no tears at all, extra cooling fans, extra interior parts, basically everything i have in my 10x20 storage unit that is all camaro parts. I just have gotten out of control with accumilating camaros and parts. I will consider trades of anything and will text any pics to you of any thing you would like to see. contact me @402 659-7036
Attached Thumbnails 1995 Camaro Z28 roller with LT1 and Auto trans and extra car and a lot of parts-1406684372242.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1995 Camaro Z28 roller with LT1 and Auto trans and extra car and a lot of parts