Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Good Morning Vietnam

Old 08-12-2014, 02:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Good Morning Vietnam

Been using this forum for a few years for ideas on where to take my current and ever lasting z28 project. Finally getting around to making my own user ID. Introducing myself. Im Aaron and Im the proud owner of a 99 Z28 Manual 6 money pit. Hopefully my knowledge will grow to the point of where Ill be able to help out people like the members of this forum have helped me out. Some questions I have are
-What are some pros and cons of going with long tube headers instead of shorties, read that long tube will be better for low through mid range power. Im considering buying SLP long tube headers here at some point along with high flow cats to get better breathing on the high end. I believe since my dyno sheet starts to level off around 5k rpms instead of having a constant climb its having trouble breathing in the high rpms. With me already going through most of its breathing except headers for now it narrows it down.
-How has putting a drag suspension on your vehicle effected its over all street handling capabilities.
-How has putting a handling suspension on your vehicle effected is dragging capabilities.

I know I will have more questions later on and Ill try to use the existing threads that way I dont keep bringing up old questions. Just using this thread to get my foot in the door

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Good Morning Vietnam