Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Been lurking...

Old 08-19-2014, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been lurking...

Hey all,
I have been lurking on here for a while and I have certainly used this to help me pick mods and make repairs on my car. Little back ground I bought a 2002 Trans Am Ram Air WS6 convertible (auto) while deployed based on some bad pictures and a poor description of the car. Said it had an oil leak that needed to be fixed but ran. Turns out it needed a whole new engine as the oil leak was two holes in either side of the engine block from a broken rod . I also found the front clip needed to be replaced and it needs a radiator core support. Everything I have touched needs replacement as it sat for 7 years (Pretty sure it will need a new top too). Well $2500 later and I got a running car with a rebuilt motor core (It had two spun bearings ). I have all the parts for for the front end (thanks to Hawks Thirdgen) to include a core support to replace mine. Do you think I got ripped off at 5k for the car? I am hoping that the rarity of it (I checked the RPO codes and it is well optioned and a legit WS6 car) has made the high entry worth saving.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Been lurking...