Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 silverado scsb

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2000 silverado scsb

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 1500
Price: $6000
Mileage: 240000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 Standard cab short bed 2wd body has 240,xxx miles
Vin 1GCEC14V6YZ243537
Color: Anthracite Grey Metallic (Plasti dip)
2003-2007 front end
2004 5.3l w/o egr (90k miles)
2007 4l60E shift kit billet servos (30k miles)
2001 rear end (100k miles)
Alternator (8k miles)
Battery (8k miles)
New windshield (8k miles)
17" tahoe wheels plasti dipped flat black with tires at 60% life
16" factory chromed steel wheels plasti dipped black with 90% tread left fronts are all season
rears are snow tires (winter wheels)
Tailgate was replaced with oem tailgate and new hardware
New rear shocks (500 miles)
New rear brake pads, calipers and rotors (500 miles)
Long tube headers
hardened pushrods / valve springs
ls6 cam
Custom tune by LSXKilr INC.
new rear roll pan
alpine type s front speakers
sony head unit with headphone jack plug in
2 JL audio 10" w0 subs
20% window tint
aftermarket air intake
ported throttle body

2004 gm 5.3 iron block engine was a lkq engine purchased and installed by mc racing as well as the cam install. I have reciepts to show the work.

2007 gm 4l60e was purchased from a guy on craigslist i was able to first ride in his truck and see the original mileage of 25,xxx it has been in my truck for a little under 5000 miles and makes the truck a lot of fun to drive. It has billet servos and a shift kit professionally installed.

Truck has had 2003-2007 GMC Sierra front end put on it
OEM fenders hood and grill were paired with lmc reproduction chrome front bumper and the lower bumper with fog light holes. This gives you the look of a newer more expensive truck without the insurance.

The truck was recently plasti diped anthracite grey matallic. the bed and all lights and accessories were remove preped any rust coated with por 15 and then the truck was washed and then washed again with a pre-dip wash and sprayed with 5-6 coats the accent color is flat black that is done over the chrome bumper, grill and mirrors. all of this was done with the professional gun not out of a can. i will be including a can of each color for touch up. i also coated it with a special dip coating that is a uv protectant to make it last. being a already dipped vehicle color changes in the future and touch up is simple its a pretty easy to maintain. my girlfriends daily has been dipped for a year and we love it.

The bad: (not a lot left too be bad)
passenger electric door lock is intermittent
key cylinder can be hard to turn at times
hole in seat (could use seat coves)
interior is clean for a work truck but has the wear of a 14 year old truck with 240k
truck has had pdr but still has its share of scratches and dings (plati dip hides most of it)

I have before and after photos of most of the work as well as recipts for a lot of it. if you have any questions just ask. I am an honest seller and expect the same in return make me an offer if you would like i would also be open to trades depending on what it is but cash talks. First person with cash i will not hold the truck (unless out of town with deposit). thank you for looking.

My asking price is $6,000 obo title in hand. Im sure im forgetting something if you have any questions feel free to text or call. If i dont answer please leave a message. 913-530-8098 jacob

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/4635167552.html
Attached Thumbnails 2000 silverado scsb-photo-3.jpg   2000 silverado scsb-photo-1.jpg   2000 silverado scsb-photo-2.jpg   2000 silverado scsb-5.jpg   2000 silverado scsb-6.jpg  

The following users liked this post:
Natichevy (10-13-2022)
Old 08-25-2014, 07:22 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

open to trades

Quick Reply: 2000 silverado scsb