Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

SOLD: Traxxas E-Maxx "Built" Roller with Free shipping

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SOLD: Traxxas E-Maxx "Built" Roller with Free shipping

SOLD

Paypal only. Will go USPS with tracking. I will not entertain trades of any kind, please do not ask guys. Price is 100% FIRM. You do not have to ask what the least amount I will take for this is. I thought about this long and hard and decided what was the very least I will sell this for. I am paying for shipping. Due to the increase in scammer activity recently I will only be selling to regular contributing members of the forums. Thanks.

$295 Shipped

Up for sale is my baby. I want to buy an electric bike front wheel conversion kit for my mountain bike and I need to put one of my trucks up for sale to pay for the kit. This is my Traxxas Emaxx roller with every mod I could think of doing for a solid 4s basher. Only thing I could think of doing additionally in the future is an FLM aluminum chassis if the stock chassis every broke. These trucks go for about $150 for rollers. I added it up and I have a solid $300 just in modifications in this truck. Doing my usual "add up all your mods and divide by two" method, the mods add an additional $150 to the roller. Bringing the total to about $300 for the truck ($295). Truck has been babied most of it's life, I'm a very light basher and take extremely good care of my RC's. There are scrapes and scratches here and there, it was driven. The body is beat up a bit. Has some cracks and such, but by no means is a junk throw away body or anything. This is a "roller" with servos. You will need a motor, esc, radio system, and batteries/charger to complete. Here is my list of mods and pics...

RPM Rod Ends - $8.25
RPM front Arms - $22
RPM Rear Tru-Trac Kit $35
RPM Shock Towers (front/rear) - $31
RPM Skids (Long Chassis Version) - $20
RPM Bulkheads (front/rear) - $29
RPM Bulk Head Braces (Front and Rear) - $8
RPM Front Bumper - $8
RPM Rear Bumper - $8
GH Aluminum Chassis Brace (Long Chassis Version) - $28
Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pin Set - $24
RcRaven F/R Aluminum Skid Plates - $20
Traxxas Aluminum Big Bore Shocks - $63
Losi Blue Springs - $12
Total - $316

(I am also including the two waterproof stock steering servos, a brand new pair of premounted tires, and a spare set of bumper mounts for free. The motor and esc seen in the pics are NOT included of course as this is a roller, but could be for an additional $100) Truck is currently set up to hold a single 4s pack on one side with the included blue Velcro strap, but I am also including the other stock battery strap so you can run two 2s lipos as well. What you see is what you get. Thanks!

Last edited by TheBlueKnight; 09-06-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold!

Quick Reply: SOLD: Traxxas E-Maxx "Built" Roller with Free shipping