Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Triple Black Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 01:57 PM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Triple Black Convertible

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $20900
Mileage: 44900
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Black
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Absolutely beautiful Triple Black 2002 Corvette Convertible with just 44,900 miles! The body is in absolutely beautiful condition and I have the clean Auto Check report that gives this car a score of 92 when most are in range of 29-71. This car was never in any accidents. There is a minor scratch near the passenger taillight but overall I think you will find it is in amazing condition. Black leather interior looks fantastic with almost no wear on drivers side seat bolster. This Corvette drives amazing as you would expect. Automatic transmission and ice cold air conditioning. The LS1 puts down plenty of horsepower and the handling is superb.Tires have 70-80% tread life left. This car is loaded with options including the active handling, Heads up Display, Bose Premium stereo with 12 disc cd changer, upgraded Chrome wheels, Power seats for both driver and passenger, telescopic/tilt steering wheel, plus it also has a Lo-jack security tracking system. We are a Classic Car dealership and bought this from a private owner in California who owned it since 2004 and was the second owner. He pampered it and it was his 3rd vehicle which is why the mileage is so low. Unfortunately a divorce forced him to sell some of his toys. If you have been searching for an extremely well maintained, gorgeous Corvette Convertible, this is the one! We are asking $20,900 and will listen to serious offers. Serious buyers can call me at 770-359-8400

http://www.racingjunk.com/C5-1997-20...html?aid=32805
Old 08-28-2014, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Automatic or manual transmission?

Quick Reply: 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Triple Black Convertible