Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 35th Anniversary LE SS Camaro $10,500

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 35th Anniversary LE SS Camaro $10,500

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10500
Mileage: 69900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Selling my car but will consider trades for similar year 4 door 4x4 Chevy or GMC trucks. This is a low mileage car but does need a few things. They are listed below. If you would like more pictures let me know.

The good:
X-brace with drive shaft loop
lower control arms
strut brace
SLP MAF
Slp Lid
Slp smooth bellows
SLP center exit exhaust (rare)
Black accented rims
T-TOPS (No leaks)
35th anniversary stitched seats, trophy mat
All power all works (pass window a little slow)
4.10 gears
No rust
pictured with aftermarket lights. Have original factory ones in boxes to preserve condition
Have original window sticker and owners manual

The bad:
Previous owner backed into vehicle wrinkled DS quarter a little not very noticeable
Cat internals had loosened so it kicked CALL on have scanner to show and full price payment ill replace them
Kicks 3rd gear out on occasion light load feathering gas

Let me know if you have any questions. PM me or email to speedsaurus@hotmail.com
Cash only, as is, no refunds implied or accepted.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 35th Anniversary LE SS Camaro ,500-post_image1.jpg   2002 35th Anniversary LE SS Camaro ,500-post_image2.jpg   2002 35th Anniversary LE SS Camaro ,500-post_image3.jpg   2002 35th Anniversary LE SS Camaro ,500-post_image4.jpg   2002 35th Anniversary LE SS Camaro ,500-post_image9.jpg  

Old 09-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GLWS! If you don't mind me asking, what strut tower brace is that?
Old 09-09-2014, 12:20 PM
Teching In

I am honestly not sure. It doesn't have a tag. Ill try to get a mirror out to see if its labeled underneath.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 47 Likes on 27 Posts

That's the old Edelbrock strut tower brace. You can still buy it on hawksthirdgen.com

http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/pr...wer-Brace.html

GLWS man!
Old 09-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Interested in the car......Would like to see more pictures of the "Crease" in the drivers side quarter panel (With more detail)

Have you every had the repair quoted and if so what was there input of how they were going to pull it?
Old 09-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Teching In

I have not had it quoted yet but I can do that if you would like. And ill check on suggested pulling and post a reply with close up.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:18 AM
Launching!

A quote would be good so that I could see ballpark what price range I am going to be in for repair.

The pulling was just to see if they could use a "paintless" technique where they wouldnt have to repaint as that is going to be a lot cheaper.

As for the photos. I would be interested in a few more of the overall car but at the least the dent.

As for the clutch issue could you please explain a little more of what you know about it.

If I was able to find out a little more information on the dent I would be willing to make a trip down to see the car (is the Center Mount Exhaust original or was it added later)
Old 09-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Teching In

The paint is undamaged but it may be beyond pointless dent repair. They might be able to bring it closer to factory if they are good but from what ive seen my local guy who is really good not sure if they could pull it off. I do have plenty more pics though. Send me an email or text and I can shoot them over.

As for the clutch issue if you are in 3rd gear and light on the gas it will occasionally kick third back into nuetral. i have a clutch in box that came out of a 12k mile ss however have not had the time to install it. That will come with the car should you choose to give a used clutch a shot. Other than that it goes in and out of a gear a little harder than i prefer i have fresh dexron 3 in it but may try gm syncro mesh fluod in it as i have heard that can improve it. This is howevera 50/50 on do it or dont that i have seen on the forums. So if you are interested and would prefer use factory spec then let me know and i wont do it. Send me a message and ill grt those pics over to you.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Would you consider a trade for a 04 silverado?
Old 09-15-2014, 11:34 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Speedsaurus
I have not had it quoted yet but I can do that if you would like. And ill check on suggested pulling and post a reply with close up.
Sent you a PM with my phone number

Also about the quote if you could just check aroudn with a couple body guys to get their thoughts on cost/repair technique...I per say dont need a quote but was just wanting to get a handle on what its going to take.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Teching In

Bump!

Quick Reply: 2002 35th Anniversary LE SS Camaro $10,500