Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT 2012 FLAWLESS Ducati 848 EVO for ls drag car or boosted DD

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 03:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTT 2012 FLAWLESS Ducati 848 EVO for ls drag car or boosted DD

Year: 2016
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $9500
Mileage: 4000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black

http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/4625527691.html

BIKE IS LOCATED IN VA

There are 848 EVOs out there, but this is set up EXACTLY like you want. It has been maintained to an extremely high-standard, never tracked, wheelied, raced, and one-adult-owned. I observed every mile of the break-in period.

Dealer-installed Termignoni exhaust, with ECU and hi-perf air filter, for power gain and weight loss (and that AMAZING Ducati sound) 14-tooth sprocket, which really makes the gearing more usable. Fender eliminator with flush rear signals. Morimoto HID headlamps. OEM solo seat (passenger seat included). Saddlemen gel seat also included. OEM carbon-fiber tank protector, and other CF bits. Tinted windscreen with factory emblems. Speedymoto adjustable clip-ons make for a much more comfortable ride on the wrists (originals also included). Ample tread left on the factory Pirelli's.

Completed the 600 mile comprehensive service, and another service at 2600 miles, both done at Ducati Greensboro. STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL OCT'14. BALANCE OF FULL 5-YEAR Comprehensive Warranty remains and is transferrable. If you've priced work on a Ducati, you know how valuable this is. All service records and receipts, very well maintained in depth records.

I take immaculate care of all of my toys, and this one is no exception. Synthetic oil, Blackfire polishes and waxes, absolutely perfect in every way. There are less-expensive 848's out there, but none are set up the exact way that you want them, and none have been cared for as well. This is truly a 5% bike. It breaks my heart to sell it, but here we are.

Mileage 4627, and subject to change based on this weekend's weather forecast.

I've also got some extra stuff to throw in, including an armored Ducati leather jacket (matching) and some t-shirts, replica toys, mugs, posters, etc. I don't want to remind myself in any way what an amazing bike I once owned! Also have $900 Aria matching hemet and matching $200
Gloves I could part with separate. Also will include a $475 Ducati Paddock rear stand for bike

Serious-inquiries looking for an Italian supermodel, email, call, or text anytime. Feel Free to contact anytime i am selling beacuse i worlk for rail road and im never home with time to ride anymore. 757-812-9091

Quick Reply: WTT 2012 FLAWLESS Ducati 848 EVO for ls drag car or boosted DD