Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

need help cleaning up car

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help cleaning up car

i have a bunch of new parts going on over the next two weeks, i was just wondering if anyone of you could give me some tips to help me clean up the car. I have a black z28, and it has normal wear and tear for a 98. the front end is being repainted and blended with the rest of the car as well as teh rear bumper cover...so that leaves me with the sides to clean them up. with a few nicks from rocks and such, would i be ok filling those in with some touch up paint made to match my color code or should i just Zaino the hell out of the car?

new parts: drivers side fender, hood, repainted front/rear bumper covers, and a new spoiler going on in 2 weeks or so. so that leaves a good amount of the car stil with original paint...which could use a little tlc.

any tips you guys might have to get the car blinging please let me know. such as washing tips and what not. the car is black so water spots are normally an issue. I have a box of zaino but i've never used it.

also since i have a black car i've been thinking about tinting the windows. local laws are pretty strict on window tint, but hell its a 65 dollar ticket and honestly if i can get away with only one or two of those a year, id be willign to tint a bit but i dont know what % i should get. any hints/pics?

Sorry for the length fellas, thanks for any input/advice you have in advance
Travis