Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Stock 3.23 3 channel 10 bolt rearend - for rebuild - FS

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 11:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Stock 3.23 3 channel 10 bolt rearend - for rebuild - FS

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $80
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): OK
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Stock 3 channel 10 bolt rearend out of my '01 B4C w/ 140k miles. I took it apart in attempt to install ARP wheel studs on it, but ended up having to cut the bolt in the c-clip retaining block because it was seized. Other than the end of this bolt being seized in the carrier, there's no issues at all with the rearend. Stock 3.23 gearing all intact with no problems. But due to that bolt, the rearend would be a good rebuilder candidate for someone that wanted to install rear gears into a stock unit. You can pull the axles, remove the carrier, and drill out the end of that bolt that's stuck in the carrier, and proceed with a gear install, or just keep it like it is and run the 3.23s. I can get better pics if requested. Backing plates and brakes NOT included

It's been sitting in my garage for over a year and I'm tired of looking at it. $80 to whoever come gets it, or $200 shipped via truck freight in the US

Shoot me a PM for faster communication, I have tons of ads from cleaning out the garage and not much time to check em all.
Attached Thumbnails Stock 3.23 3 channel 10 bolt rearend - for rebuild - FS-copy-copy-copy-copy-photo-3.jpg   Stock 3.23 3 channel 10 bolt rearend - for rebuild - FS-copy-copy-copy-copy-photo-4.jpg  

Last edited by Photochop; 09-17-2014 at 12:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Stock 3.23 3 channel 10 bolt rearend - for rebuild - FS