Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Feeler: 402c.i. Camaro holley dominator ECU

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 06:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Home town Clive,IA current town FORT BENNING GEORGIA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: 402c.i. Camaro holley dominator ECU

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $100000000
Mileage: 65000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

The car is a 2000 camaro SS

GT47-88
ERL 402c.i.
LS3 top end
Tick Custom Cam
6-pt cage
Corbeau seats
66mm Precision waste-gate
50mm BOV
Jakes 4l80e w/brake
Moser 9 3.25's
Holley Dominator ECU
Full rear suspension
PA racing K-member

There is alot to list, but I'm not going to post everything. The car is built from head to toe. I am just curious what my options are not really looking to sell straight up I would rather trade. Preferably something along the lines of a either older 60-70's car, F-body and motorcycle, or vette.

I have more pictures & video's I can send if interested.
Attached Thumbnails Feeler: 402c.i. Camaro holley dominator ECU-davecamaro.jpg   Feeler: 402c.i. Camaro holley dominator ECU-sale.jpg   Feeler: 402c.i. Camaro holley dominator ECU-forsale3.jpg  

Last edited by Mightymike2000ss; 09-24-2014 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:40 PM
On The Tree

Well without much detail in your thread, I will trade you my 611rwhp H/C/I 2007 Z06 plus $35,000 on your end
Old 09-26-2014, 12:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badblackhemi
Well without much detail in your thread, I will trade you my 611rwhp H/C/I 2007 Z06 plus $35,000 on your end
Old 09-29-2014, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Quit trying to be a jerk. I think all the highly detailed pics will help you determine the cars actual worth. LOL
Old 09-29-2014, 07:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You did this same thing to the guy with the 1200whp C5Z on Corvette Forum. Tell you what You can trade me and give me 5K on your end because my build alone cost more then your car lmao and its faster by A LOT!!!...

OP GLWS, Hell of a Fbody you have there, Would love to see some more pics and what kind of power you are putting down....
Old 09-30-2014, 07:41 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MIAmotorsports
Quit trying to be a jerk. I think all the highly detailed pics will help you determine the cars actual worth. LOL
I think its more the case that he likes to go around and tell everyone he has a 611whp H/C/I 07 Z06 because all his posts consist of that here and on Corvette Forum lmao...
Old 09-30-2014, 09:36 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by breze84
I think its more the case that he likes to go around and tell everyone he has a 611whp H/C/I 07 Z06 because all his posts consist of that here and on Corvette Forum lmao...
I think you missed the sarcasm in the guys post you quoted. And I've actually talked to the guy in pm about his vette. 50k is ridiculous for a 10+ yr old vette. I've honestly been looking for a higher hp car. This one could had interested me but the list is very vague. And just flat out stating that there is more but you're not going to list it is very frustrating. And yes looking back it is kinda stupid putting 611hp, but every time I bring up h/c/i I am always asked what it put down. I personally know dyno numbers aren't exact but ppl usually ask. If you have anything else to say plz feel free to pm me. I didn't want to clutter up this guys thread. You got it off topic. I just wanted to throw a jab at the guy bc the car looks like a good build but there just isn't that much detail. Obviously I don't really expect 35k and to trade. And Congrats on your motor combo that cost more than my car.

Last edited by badblackhemi; 09-30-2014 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-30-2014, 09:54 PM
12 Second Club

I think you missed the sarcasm in the guys post you quoted. And I've actually talked to the guy in pm about his vette. 50k is ridiculous for a 10+ yr old vette. I've honestly been looking for a higher hp car. This one could had interested me but the list is very vague. And just flat out stating that there is more but you're not going to list it is very frustrating. And yes looking back it is kinda stupid putting 611hp, but every time I bring up h/c/i I am always asked what it put down. I personally know dyno numbers aren't exact but ppl usually ask. If you have anything else to say plz feel free to pm me. I didn't want to clutter up this guys thread. You got it off topic. I just wanted to throw a jab at the guy bc the car looks like a good build but there just isn't that much detail. Obviously I don't really expect 35k and to trade. And Congrats on your motor combo that cost more than my car.
If you seem to know sarcasm you would have caught mine which really isint a lie but is what it is though
Yea the guys FS thread might not be the greatest but the pics were not that bad and I am assuming he is open to offers given the lack of pricing. Now as for the guy on CF I dont think his car is worth 50K but I dont see him adding any money for a trade with your car. If anything, depending on your miles ect it would be a wash. You have to know one thing about C5Z owners, Most of them are very content with their car because of the body style which has a huge following and probably one of the best body styles ever put out by Corvette. Agree to disagree if you will but there is a reason why these cars still fetch the money they do, 10+ years old or not. You dont see them everyday! Take what I say with a grain of salt, I can say this because I have owned multiple of both... GLWT or whatever you decide to do.

Quick Reply: Feeler: 402c.i. Camaro holley dominator ECU