Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

we got a first timer

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default we got a first timer

hey guys, il start off saying i am 100% new and a full noob when it comes to the LS platform

however i have been around cars/engines/racing my whole life so i hope the learning goes easily.

im a long time and avid drag racer and i have joined up to the site here to gain some info and a direction as i plan to build a new race car with an ls motor in it.

Is there a specific section of sub-forum i should head to to start gaining the info i need?

thanks for all the help in the future
Old 10-13-2014, 02:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Welcome! Are you planning on staying NA, zupercharged, turbo, or nitrous? Whatever you plan to do, that would dictate which sub-forum to hang out at.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:32 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Welcome to the site
Old 10-14-2014, 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=Rise of the Phoenix;18473801]Welcome! Are you planning on staying NA, zupercharged, turbo, or nitrous? Whatever you plan to do, that would dictate which sub-forum to hang out at.[/QUO

The final goal is to be twin turbo, we will see how the bank holds up as i go through the process.

With that being said, If somebody says the ls works better with twins, a procharger, or nitrous then i will head in that direction, I am not set in stone as im just gathering info on what parts to buy and what to stay away from.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

The LSx platform does great in any of those applications. It's just all about the combination of parts. I really love Procharged setups, but the majority go the turbo route.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:52 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Keep us in mind if you need any parts or have any tech questions. Just shoot us an email at support@tickperformance.com or call us here at the shop - 336.719.0599

Quick Reply: we got a first timer