Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

04 MACH1 36k Miles Supercharged KY

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 MACH1 36k Miles Supercharged KY

Year: 2004
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $16000
Mileage: 36000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

First off, This car does have a KY REBUILT TITLE. Its not junk, far from it. I will not give it away. If that is a deal breaker, Im sorry. You have to see the car in person, to appreciate the condition. The damage occurred on the driver side, the owner prior to me bought it, and it repaired by ford. All ford parts.

2004 Mach 1
Azure Blue
36,xxx original miles.
5 spd
IUP (Interior upgrade package)

Performance:
Complete Eaton swap running 8# of boost
Race ported blower, welded/ported plentum, ported TB
Has been dyno tuned by Lee Blankenship (Made close to 500 prior to the ported blower)
K&N intake
Head cooling mod

Fuel:
03/04 Cobra injectors
Focus pump
Kenne bell BAP
Wiring up grade

Exhaust:
Catless X Pipe w/ Borla XR1 (dumped at the moment, I do have the tail pipes to come the cat back)

Has the factory t3650, with a Hurst short throw. Has a Center force Dual Friction clutch.

Suspension:
Full UPR K-Member and control arms with coil overs
Rear as both upper and lower control arms
Strange 10 ways on all 4 corners
UPR caster camber plates

The rear end has been built with Moser 31 spline axles, Ford Racing 31 spline diff carbon fiber clutches. Axle tube reinforcements. Welded torque boxes.

Interior:
AS stated above, it does have the IUP. Speed of sound gauge pod, complete with a Wideband as well as a Autometer Boost gauge.
Mach1 floor mats
Blue Raptor shift light
MSD 2 Step

Exterior/Under hood:
Smoked head lights
Smoked rear tails (I have the factorys)
Plasti dip trunk lid between tails (can be removed at buyers request)
XXR wheels 18x10.5 all around (gun metal)
Under the hood has painted and powder coated parts
Hood struts

Has Morso stainless tanks for the power steering fluid, coolant for the engine as well as super charger coolant.

Im sure I may be forgetting something. Ive owned the car for over 2 years. All the work has been done within the past 8 months or so. Low miles on everything. I bought the car completely stock with the expection of a Flow master cat back. The car has seen the track 1 time. I was easy on it, I didn’t wanna break anything. Ran 11.64 at 120, with a poor 60ft. Has a lot more in it, that was prior to the blower port, as well as rearend and suspension. This car is never drove, so its not beat on.

The car has no damage, inside or out. For a 10 yr old car, id rate it 9.5 inside and out. Body lines as well as the paint are great.

Only trades id be interested in is a C5 FRC, C5Z or LSx Camaro, no autos. But like stated above, I will give the car away due to the title issue. it’s a beautiful car, with no issues.

Im asking $16,000 or so. Price is SOME WHAT negotiable. Car is located in Stanford Ky 40484. CASH ONLY. Ill update later with more pictures, im laid up at the moment from having surgry.

859 THREE 2 4 O 4 THREE 7

CAR DOES NOT HAVE THE RTS NO MORE. THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD AND REPLACED WITH THE XXRs.

Old 10-21-2014, 02:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

t t t

Quick Reply: 04 MACH1 36k Miles Supercharged KY