Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

SOLD - LG Motorsports F-Body C5 Brake Adapter Brakets and Stoptech SS Brake Lines

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 08:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SOLD - LG Motorsports F-Body C5 Brake Adapter Brakets and Stoptech SS Brake Lines

Category: Brakes
Price: $350
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): WI
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

SOLD!!

For Sale: LG Motorsports F-Body to C5 brake caliper adapter brackets with new Stoptech braided stainless brake lines.
Price: $350 shipped in the lower 48.

These are the LG motorsports adapter brackets used to allow the C5 Corvette calipers to be bolted onto a 4th gen LS1 F-body. Also being sold with these brackets are stoptech stainless brake lines for the front calipers.

To my knowledge these are the only brackets that were made that do not require any cutting or grinding on the spindle for clearance to mount them. These are brand new and have never been installed. Also to my knowledge I don't believe LG makes these brackets any longer.

Pics are below. Brackets come with mounting hardware.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD - LG Motorsports F-Body C5 Brake Adapter Brakets and Stoptech SS Brake Lines-dsc03973-1024-x-768.jpg   SOLD - LG Motorsports F-Body C5 Brake Adapter Brakets and Stoptech SS Brake Lines-dsc03975-1024-x-768.jpg  

Last edited by Nick 2K2 SS; 11-17-2014 at 08:38 PM. Reason: SOLD!
Old 11-19-2014, 08:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks again bro.

Quick Reply: SOLD - LG Motorsports F-Body C5 Brake Adapter Brakets and Stoptech SS Brake Lines