Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

70 Chevelle Owner from San Deigo Ca

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 11:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 70 Chevelle Owner from San Deigo Ca

Hi there guys just wanted to introduce myself, just joined the forum I am from San Diego Ca and I own a 1970 Chevelle/Malibu but now it sits as a SS clone. I plan On going with a pro touring look and currently has a stock 350 from a truck. I just bought a 5.3L Vortec engine from a 2003 Suburban. I will be doing a budget conversion, doing all the work myself so i will be nagging you guys, but I do know how to use the search function! if you are close to me let me know I have some extra SS parts and would be willing to trade or barter or just use your help/Opinion on the project. Here are a couple pics, please do comment I love to share ideas and thought!

Old 11-21-2014, 07:26 AM
Staging Lane

Welcome bro......GET ER DONE......plenty of good info here to help you out......
Old 11-21-2014, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by 68SSJARHEAD
Welcome bro......GET ER DONE......plenty of good info here to help you out......
Thanks man, this was my pops car and he gave it to me, but the fact that i want to do things right stop me from doing it, every month I buy something for it, From frame paint to little things like seats, its the ultimate budged restoration.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:34 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by pvr007
Thanks man, this was my pops car and he gave it to me, but the fact that i want to do things right stop me from doing it, every month I buy something for it, From frame paint to little things like seats, its the ultimate budged restoration.
I know the feeling more than you can believe.....thats the reason I have my 68 Camaro.....take care of her.....and take your time......spend more and do it right the first time....instead of cuttin corners to save a buck and end up redoing something in the end....
Old 11-21-2014, 01:22 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the site! I agree 100%...take your time and do it right the first time. Keep us in mind if you need any parts or tech help. Just shoot us an email at support@tickperformance.com or just call us here at the shop - 336.719.0599
Old 11-21-2014, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Joey@Tick
Welcome to the site! I agree 100%...take your time and do it right the first time. Keep us in mind if you need any parts or tech help. Just shoot us an email at support@tickperformance.com or just call us here at the shop - 336.719.0599
Thanks I might take you up on it, mostly right now scavenging parts like starter, throttle body, motor mounts, exhaust manifold and coil packs, then I have to start saving for a t56, it's manual or nothing, I can't stand automatics.

Quick Reply: 70 Chevelle Owner from San Deigo Ca