Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

pontiac trans am ws6

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pontiac trans am ws6

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $11700
Mileage: 47600
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2000 Pontiac trans am ws6
47,600 miles. I am the 2nd owner I bought the car as an automatic with 12,000 miles. (only reason for buying the auto was because I got a great deal from an elderly couple and the car was mint!)

After 5 years of owning the car I finally did the swap! was awesome but costs so much money, a lot more then I expected. I also had a 4.10 gear installed, custom grind cam, and mgw short throw.

The first year owning the car I also bought borla catback, hooker long tubes, hooker y pipe, and the slp flo pac.

Car does have nittos all around. 315s in the back. the tires are old though, but still not worn or beat on. car is barely driven. this year really made my decision, after dealing with maintaining two cars it just becomes to pricey. I live in Chicago so the weather does play a toll on my decision, I am selling both of my cars to get into something awd. I did find the car I want, so car is priced to sell immediately!

car does have interior side door panel crack, needs antenna motor, and has auto harness - so you have to open trunk with key, and have to put foot on brake to put in reverse, other than that you would never know it was a swap!

$11,700 ( I do have pictures and video of start up and walk around of vehicle I am work computer so I couldn't upload it. I do have a link on my profile or please just text me!)

773 615 9602

Quick Reply: pontiac trans am ws6