Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

98 Corvette A4 Arctic White/Firethorn Stockish 36k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 09:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 98 Corvette A4 Arctic White/Firethorn Stockish 36k Miles

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $20000
Mileage: 36000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WV
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Considering selling my 98 A4 Coupe in the interest of trading up to a C6 Z06 before summer. I'll accept any reasonable offers or possible trades.

Little about the car.

Im the 3rd owner, car had 18k miles on it when i acquired it last year. It was garage kept and senior owned up until that point.

I installed a Vararam air duct, bbk filter, and Bassani straight pipe catback. Had it tuned to remove torque management and firmed the shift points.

Appearance mods include a set of custom one off aca headlights done by Total Vision Concepts. LED interior light conversion. Painted rear valance, Full blackout kit, DRL switchbacks in clear housings, Custom one off grand sport stripe and matching exhaust plate cover.

I'm not super pressed to sell the car but I'm interested in selling it if the right offer comes up.

Its a great running ultra clean car. Has one small blemish from a rock chip on the front end. Other than that the paint is in excellent shape.

Probably would be selling it with the stock wagon wheels but for the right price may let the C6 wheels go with it instead.

Interior is firethorn red, drivers seat has typical wear and tear but nothing out of the ordinary on a c5.

Asking price would be $20,000 OBO. Would consider trades on Z06 plus cash, or possibly other things too depending on what you have. (no f-bodies, done with the f body game, already have one thats nickle and diming me)

Heres a few pics. Can provide more upon request.

Quick Reply: 98 Corvette A4 Arctic White/Firethorn Stockish 36k Miles