Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

interior help

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default interior help

The passenger seat belt attachment broke... you know the thing that holds the seatbelt to the seat. Where do I get another one?
Old 05-26-2004, 08:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=RacecarRob]The passenger seat belt attachment broke... you know the thing that holds the seatbelt to the seat. Where do I get another one?[/QUOT

Call your local chevy dealer. The one on the drivers side is about 17.00 dollars and the passanger side is only 6.00. I know that this sounds strange because they look alike but that's the cost of them. and by the way the seatbelt WILL go through these you just have to turn it just right.
Alan
Old 05-26-2004, 09:04 PM
Teching In

thanks man.... i guess common sense escapes you sometimes when your gf breaks something on your car
Old 05-28-2004, 09:27 PM
TECH Resident

I was leaning into my T/A from the outside to retrieve something from inside the console, when I broke the driver's side one off. I went to the local dealer and paid $17 for a new one. I ended up cutting through it with a hacksaw blade to get the dang seatbelt buckle through it. later, when sound-deadening my car, I had to remove the seats. well, the buckle on the passenger side just fit right through it easily. The buckle will go through, you just gotta play with the angle that the buckle goes through.

Quick Reply: interior help