Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

turbo kit f-body w/ac

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 05:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default turbo kit f-body w/ac

This is what I believe to be the CX racing a/c kit for ls1 f-body. It was on the car when purchased I don't know much about it. The car has an 5.3 and ran very well with this set up. No dyno numbers though. It was removed to go bigger and everything was put in a box.
It is missing the cold pipe from the intercooler to the throttle body, oil feed line and oil drain line and air filter. That's all I can think of. It has all the t-bolt clamps and new header bolts and gaskets. Down pipe is short and just dumped as well as the waste gate.
Waste gate looks to be a tial nock off
intercooler is a mishimoto 3"
turbo is an unknown size master power. That is probably small but we ran an cheap boost controller at 15psi and it hauled ***.
Again this is a kit that was on the car and I don't know anymore about it than I've wrote here. It fits ok and will allow you keep a/c compressor. You'll need to relocate the alternator up high on the pass head. Relocating bracket not included.
If you need any other pics just ask
I don't know what it's worth so please make some offers This is what I believe to be the CX racing a/c kit for ls1 f-body. It was on the car when purchased I don't know much about it. The car has an 5.3 and ran very well with this set up. No dyno numbers though. It was removed to go bigger and everything was put in a box.
It is missing the cold pipe from the intercooler to the throttle body, oil feed line and oil drain line and air filter. That's all I can think of. It has all the t-bolt clamps and new header bolts and gaskets. Down pipe is short and just dumped as well as the waste gate.
turbo is an unknown size master power. That is probably small but we ran an cheap boost controller at 15psi and it hauled ***.
Again this is a kit that was on the car and I don't know anymore about it than I've wrote here. It fits ok and will allow you keep a/c compressor. You'll need to relocate the alternator up high on the pass head. Relocating bracket not included.
I don't know what it's worth so please make some offers This is what I believe to be the CX racing a/c kit for ls1 f-body. It was on the car when purchased I don't know much about it. The car has an 5.3 and ran very well with this set up. No dyno numbers though. It was removed to go bigger and everything was put in a box.
I don't know what it's worth so please make some offers
Old 12-28-2014, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

More pics

Old 12-28-2014, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

More pics on the car

Old 12-28-2014, 07:49 PM
On The Tree

Alright I'll start the bidding at $100.
Old 12-28-2014, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

On Ebay those kits are like $1100 bucks I think so would you take $550? Besides the stuff you listing what else would I be missing to run the kit assuming I already have an upgraded fuel system?
Old 12-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Staging Lane

I sent you a pm

Quick Reply: turbo kit f-body w/ac