Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Turbo WS6

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Turbo WS6

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $10000
Mileage: 98000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Not in a bind to sell...just looking to maybe get another vehicle as a DD (2014 regal). Car is in good shape but does need some love as most projects do. True ws6 although factory hood is gone. It has an aftermarket ws6 hood (trufiber). Hood is white never painted. The car is red and does need paint as the fenders are flaking and general wear and tear. Currently plastidipped black but im peeling it off at the moment.

Mods...
rear mount turbo 60MM garret
cx racing intercooler
hallman manual boost controller
rx catch can
siemens 60lb injectors
mac off road y pipe
racetronix fuel pump and hotwire kit
devils own progressive meth kit
stage 2 transmission (T56 built by texas drivetrain performance less than 6 months in the car. Also diamond stage 2 clutch and flywheel.
bmr torque arm
boxed rear lcas
founders performance panhard bar
brand new nitto 555's up front and 555r's in the rear.
sure im missing some things...

what it needs...
clutch feels like its not bled right. it is hard to get it in gear without pumping or pressing really hard down on the clutch....im thinking its a slave cylinder problem but im gonna try bleeding again with the tick speed bleed to see if i can correct it.

Car drives great! interior is good except it needs a dash pad. a/c works has good power, but it was tuned by myself(2bar speed density) and im no proffesional. there is room for improvement I know! only been to the track twice on the setup and with my terrible driving (best 1/4 time of 12.5) it still ran 119 mph. thats on my tune @ 8lbs running the boost controller ref off the turbo instead of the manifold. Car has a lot of potential but im slowly loosing interest and just want something newer to drive everyday. If interested p/m me! Cash talks! Not in a bind to sell so keep that in mind.

Last edited by bwy23; 01-05-2015 at 12:39 AM. Reason: price correct
Old 01-05-2015, 12:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics 98 ta
Attached Thumbnails 1998 Turbo WS6-20140112_161813.jpg   1998 Turbo WS6-20140329_085315.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1998 Turbo WS6