Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Racetronix 340 F body specific pump vs stock

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 08:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Racetronix 340 F body specific pump vs stock

Well, I won't agree with their customer service but test results were better than I expected. Today I replaced a 1999 TA fuel pump and installed a hot wire kit. The car is a heads cam setup and with stock injectors in place I was seeing 130% at WOT. We changed only the fuel pump and added the hot wire kit. Data logging then showed 104% at WOT. I know this means we still need bigger injectors but the pump and HWK definitely helped.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by codyvette
Well, I won't agree with their customer service but test results were better than I expected. Today I replaced a 1999 TA fuel pump and installed a hot wire kit. The car is a heads cam setup and with stock injectors in place I was seeing 130% at WOT. We changed only the fuel pump and added the hot wire kit. Data logging then showed 104% at WOT. I know this means we still need bigger injectors but the pump and HWK definitely helped.
Do you have any install pics of the bucket and how the pump was installed in it? Wonder how much hp the pump could support with the stock fpr and lines still in place on a boosted setup?
Old 01-29-2015, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I don't have any pics but it literally looks just like factory pump in there except for the red shield. I am sure there web site has HP ratings.

Quick Reply: Racetronix 340 F body specific pump vs stock