Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

front end repair.. frame rails, good or no

Old 01-29-2015, 08:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default front end repair.. frame rails, good or no

Pulled the bumper and bumper support bar off which was all twisted on the passenger side, well bent down.. the part that the bar bolts to on the passenger side is a little bent, not too bad I think I can twist it back to place with some big pliers.. but here's what I'm working with.. the first pic is passenger side, which is more square but needs those mounting points straightened, second pic is driver side which the mounting points are straight but bottom left corner is rounded and third is I'm just wondering if the right side of that is bent, I think that's how it's supposed to look because the part running width wise across the car is straight bug wanted your guys opinions.. thanks !
Attached Thumbnails front end repair.. frame rails, good or no-20150128_160020.jpg   front end repair.. frame rails, good or no-20150128_160044.jpg   front end repair.. frame rails, good or no-20150128_160415.jpg  
Old 01-30-2015, 01:42 PM
On The Tree

somebody.. anybody... what ya need more pics/angles? I just need some opinions here people! im a plumber not a body guy so I need someone who knows what they are talking about haha

SO BUMP!
Old 01-30-2015, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The front horns look tweaked to me, they should be square. Why don't you take it to an actual frame shop and have them tell you exactly how messed up it is?
Old 01-30-2015, 03:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Spartan7
The front horns look tweaked to me, they should be square. Why don't you take it to an actual frame shop and have them tell you exactly how messed up it is?
i had brought it to 2 guys who I got referred to, the had it for 2 months and it came out not up to par, so I wanted to tear it back down and see exactly what they did, which appears to be not much. so now its sitting in my grandparents garage with the front bumper removed, I don't want to drive it anywhere in this weather in the first place, but maybe ill have to end up doing that..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: front end repair.. frame rails, good or no