PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Basic question on LS1 edit - accessing tables?

Old 05-29-2004, 09:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Basic question on LS1 edit - accessing tables?

This must be a real dumb sounding question, but I've been playing with Edit today and I cannot figure out how to access any tables.

I can Open a file. Then through the Edit table I can go to Engine Cal, or Trans Cal, etc.. Then I get a window box showing (for Engine Cal) the tabs Fuel, Ignition, etc.., which I can open no prob. If I open Fuel (or any other tab), this is where I have my problem.

I can change any of the displayed values (i.e. in the Power Enrichment frame I can change the Hot Temp value from 142 to 145, etc...), but all the other boxes (RPM, TEMP, Injector Flow rate, etc...) which I assume lead to the tables, I cannot get anything from. This is the same for all edit menus.

What am I doing wrong? How do I get to these tables? I can't find anything on this simple question.
Old 05-30-2004, 10:35 AM
Launching!

Someone has to know how this is supposed to be done because everyone can use Edit except for me.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a conflict with my laptop or something.

I try clicking on them, but nothing. Ctrl, Enter, etc... nothing.

I read the PCM fine. I can change some values ok. But I can't call up any tables. Really feeling computer dumb right now...
Old 05-30-2004, 11:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Are you saying that you click on the buttons and it doesn't do anything, or you click on the buttons and it opens a new window, but doesn't display any data, or? When you click on the 3D button does it 'pop' up and down like it should? Please be a little more specific
Old 05-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Launching!

Your first statement is right. I click on the button, it highlights, but nothing comes up. No window at all. No table. I can't imagine that it can be that tough. I assume you just click or double click it...
Old 05-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Launching!

I may have solved my problem. Seems like Edit installed improperly on my laptop. It would load, read a pcm, but wouldn't let me access any tables. I have reinstalled it and seems to be better.

Search this Thread