Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

have you washed your car like this?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2004, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have you washed your car like this?

well it has been raining quite a bit here so if i get caught in the rain i will get a few spots. well i am a fanatic when it comes to cleaning my car. i use an orbital about once every 2 weeks. so i went to the local car wash to spray my car off. i put it on wash and began spraying and no soap came out. so i get the car wet and take my mit to it and begin to clean it up. now that i have washed it i begin to dry it. it came out lookin so fukn good. BTW i had just finished wheeling it out the nite before which pissed me of when i got stuck in the rain. i wa amazed that t looked so good. my car is black need i say more. i tried this approach again, and agian i was amazed at how it came out. all i use is water and it comes out looking great. of course the car is not very dirty at all so by using just water i can get away with it.

has anyone did this b4? i think by using the soap it takes off all my wax....

J
Old 05-29-2004, 11:35 PM
12 Second Club

There are times when I have washed my car with only water. I usually only do it in times like you describe and there is not alot of debris on the paint.
Old 05-29-2004, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

since my car is rarely dirty im stikin to this way of washing. its workin out great fo me