GMMG Emblem Group Purchase...

Old 02-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default GMMG Emblem Group Purchase...

When I was going to have McNord wide body my blue car and make a DH clone I had some GMMG badges made (started my own business instead and never used them)...

FYI: This pic is of the prototype, the finished pieces are nicer but the ones I had sold before I could take pics...

It's a really nice piece laser cut and made of plastic (not like the cheap GMMG stickers their customers got but also not metal like the DH cars).

Finished product looks like the emblems we have (but we order 50 at a time so we get them for $25)...

I paid $75 each for three of the GMMG emblems, didn't use them and sold them recently for $50 each.

I picked up our emblems the other day and told her this and she said...

"I'll make more but an order of 1-5 is still $75 however if you get 10 people to order I'll do it for $50, so $55 shipped and paypal'd"...

Any interest? MUCH nicer badge for those who have the exhaust and silly sticker/decal they sent OR could be used for an OBVIOUS clone (again, these are extremely nice but laser cut plastic, not metal, so no one can pass them off as the real thing).

If interested just paypal the correct amount (1 emblem is $55, two emblems is $110, etc...) to madelisle@yahoo.com and she said they'd be ready within a week.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GMMG Emblem Group Purchase...