Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Aeromotive Stealth pump missing check valve

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 12:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Aeromotive Stealth pump missing check valve

Greetings LS1tech.

Just wondering if any one else has come across this issue. I know it was installed on the pump when I had originally put it on there, but after running it for not very many miles and having fuel pressure holding issues, I ended up pulling the fuel pump and there was no more check valve in sight, nor in the hose, or in the tank from what I can tell so far.

just wondering if anyone else had run across this or similar, and yes I have searched. Aeromotive has also stopped responding to my emails seeking help, as the pump was purchased a few years back through Thunder Racing, and they blamed it on them rather than helping me.

My car is having issues idling without giving it a little bit of gas and I think this may be related as fuel pressure is not holding long after prime (takes at least two primes to start despite having enough pressure--- bleeds off fast though)

1998 Firebird, '01 LS1/4L60E, Aeromotive Stealth 340 LPH fuel pump with missing check valve, removed in tank regulator, replaced with C5 Corvette fuel filter/regulator combo in line between the tank and the rail.. gets plenty of PSI at the rail but just doesn't hold. By the way, this worked fine until check valve went missing off pump.

Quick Reply: Aeromotive Stealth pump missing check valve