Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Tried That New Eagle One Nano Wax on Wifes Car

Old 06-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tried That New Eagle One Nano Wax on Wifes Car

I tried the Eagle One Nano Wax on my Wife Regal (2002). It is White so there isn't much reflection. But hell, that is some quality wax for a very a cheap price-FREE with mail-in rebate! Anyways, it was gummy in spots that got layed on thick. I started with eagle one wash, then dawn wash, dried, claybarred, dried, then applied the Nano Wax. Took me not even two hours to do the whole car from start to finish (The 95 degree heat makes you hurry up). They day was overcast so there was no sun. I didn't apply the wax lower than the bottom door seams and lower part of the front bumper because I ran out of clay lube and my just opened clay bar was so full of tar/bugs/dirt from not washing my wifes car in about 6 months! I will try to post some pictures, that car has never shined like this before. Anyone else try this product?
Old 06-09-2004, 09:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

everyone says it sucks
Old 06-09-2004, 09:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Tudds
everyone says it sucks
It might be a bit harder to get off, but if you watch how you apply it, it isn't that bad. I quality micro fiber towel is a must. I wouldn't go as far as saying it sucks, it leaves a great finish if applied correctly.
Old 06-10-2004, 08:25 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Everyone does not say it sucks.

From what I have heard, it seems to be a little gummy/gloopy, but leaves a very nice looking shine. Since it is new, we don't know how durable it is, like NXT.
Old 06-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Launching!

We are about to do a 95 Mustang GT this weekend. Never been hand waxed until now. We will have before and after pictures using the Nano Wax. The wax on the Regal is lasting pretty good, rained every day and kept outside and still can slide a towel across the hood very easily.
Old 06-11-2004, 06:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Saying it sucks might be going a bit far (I think I may have said that in the past too), but as a LOYAL Eagle One user I can honestly say it isn't as good as the old stuff in my opinion & that's not a good sign. A new product should never be worse in any aspect than what it's replacing & Eagle One should have found this out ahead of time & figured out a way to make it more user friendly. The shine is good though & it is fairly inexpensive.

Shay

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tried That New Eagle One Nano Wax on Wifes Car