Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Wtf Lexol!!!???

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Wtf Lexol!!!???

Ive been reading for months and months that lexol is sooo great and this and that so i finally buy the cleaner and conditioner and start using it...at first it was great...made my plastic american leather feel soooo soft....but now after i've been using it for about 2 months now...used it 2 or 3 times i believe....and it seems like i'm getting creases and cracks in the seats faster than i was before i started using it....whats the deal??? It still feels soft but why am i getting even more creases and cracks now? Anyone have any input? Thanks all.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Just crappy GM leather . . . Nothing to do with Lexol. Although I do not like Lexol.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Xsta Z 28
Just crappy GM leather . . . Nothing to do with Lexol. Although I do not like Lexol.
Yea i know GM deffinatly uses crappy quality leather...but is it possible that lexol is speading up the process by making it softer and more pliable....so when i get in and out it flexes more and creases? I used to use this junk from amway and for the past 2 years i havnt seen it age this much. Strange.