Wolfe Roll Bar/Cage GP Anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 09:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wolfe Roll Bar/Cage GP Going on at Tbyrne

I am looking to get a convertiable bolt in, I think there are more people too, there are recent posts in anohter thread but that one started months ago.

Last edited by ataylors; 06-23-2004 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

We have a Wolfe GP running through next Thursday (7/1). More info can be found in the Group Purchase section of our website.

Hope this helps,
Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - tbyrne@tbyrne.com

Price Match Plus policy
Old 06-21-2004, 09:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Great, are there still 0 orders??? Is it still going to take 10 to make it a go? When would the delivery date be??
Old 06-21-2004, 10:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

The GP was just posted this morning so you can be the first order in. It will go through if we receive 10 or more orders. Delivery date will then depend on how Wolfe is doing with production but they are usually a few weeks out.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:38 AM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tbyrne: How come the GP is so short? (June 21st through July 1st-10 days including weekends.) Also, how come you havent made a thread on this? Not everyone goes through the sponsors sites to check GPs and sales, most of them visit this section to see whats going on. I for one dont check each site because it would take hours to do so since I have dial up. Anyhow, Im sure there would be a lot of interest if a thread was made. Im up for one, but only if it goes through. Thanks.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:48 PM
9 Second Club NA

Tbyrne: How many orders have been placed? Im really interested, but I dont want to place my order, the GP end and the minimum isnt met and be charged the full amount. If I put my order in and the GP doesnt go through, can I cancel the whole thing without being charged anything? Ive been doing a lot of reading and asking, I know exactly what I need now, now its a matter of ordering it, but making sure that I get the GP price. Need answer soon because there isnt much time. Please answer the questions above and in the previous post so I know what to do. Thanks.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Just posted some info about this a few minutes ago. Most GPs only run for 1-2 weeks so this is an average amount of time. This thread was here so there really wasn't any reason to post another one at the beginning of the week. There are 2 orders in so far. This info should cover the rest of your questions -

IMPORTANT INFO: Most products to fill each GP are ordered at the end of the GP. They usually take 1-2 weeks to ship from here, but some items could take longer based on the size of the group purchase and availability with the manufacturer. Depending on the product and our available stock, some orders will be shipped from here shortly after the GP comes to a close.*Remember, you need to place your order if you are interested in taking part in a GP. Be sure to check the status of the GP that you are part of on it's closing date to see if is going through.

MORE IMPORTANT INFO: All credit cards are processed a few days before the GP closes to insure everything will go through without a problem and to lock in the order. Orders canceled after your GP order has been processed will be subject to a 10% processing fee. Orders for products that are non-stock items (not normally kept in stock) can not be canceled so be sure that you would like to be part of the GP before you place your order.

WHEN SHOULD YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER?: We find that alot of people wait for the required number of orders to be placed before they get in on the GP. If everyone does this the GP minimum is never met. If you would definitely like to join one of the group purchases that are listed it will be best to place your order as soon as possible. Your credit card won't be charged until just before the GP comes to a close (as long as there are enough orders) and the minimum will be met much sooner. This will allow you and the other participants to take advantage of the savings.

Thanks,
Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - tbyrne@tbyrne.com

Price Match Plus policy
Old 06-23-2004, 04:44 PM
9 Second Club NA

Tbyrne: Under More Important Info: "Orders canceled after your GP order has been processed will be subject to a 10% processing fee."

However, under When should you place your order: "Your credit card won't be charged until just before the GP comes to a close (as long as there are enough orders) and the minimum will be met much sooner."

I just want to make sure that if I set everything up, the GP comes to a close, and there are not enough orders to get the GP price, will my card still be charged whether it be the full amount or the processing fee?

I dont mean to be difficult, I just want to make sure. Thanks a lot.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

We won't run any cards unless the minimum number of orders has been met. Some people tell us that they still want to order the product if the GP doesn't go through. Those orders are then charged at the regular price if we don't receive the required number.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Tom

Quick Reply: Wolfe Roll Bar/Cage GP Anyone??