Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Error p0366 please help

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 01:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Error p0366 please help

I have a 2000 trans am I just put my motor in 2 days ago and when i started the car for the first time it sounded like it was running on half of the cylinders so i checked the codes and this is code i got. i checked everything on the car, the wires from the cam and crank sensors are good(ohmed them out), and both sensors have been changed (cam and crank) with new ones from the dealer. this is what the car is doing. I get a tach for 10 seconds then it turns off and the whole time the car sounds like it is running on four cylinders. when i shut the car off and try to restart it i have no tach at all. tonight i pulled the plugs and half of them look brand new where the other half look BLACK. I tried the Crank position relearn useing EFI live 6.4 5x atleast and it didnt change anything. I am at my wits end

I even took the front of the motor apart and rechecked my marks on the cam and crank and they are dead on

Is there a chance that the reluctor wheel on my brand new crank ( callies crank) is not right?

this is the only code i get when i check for DTCs I have been workin on this for 2 days now I hope it isnt the crank ring that would be a killer to have to pull the motor again and redo all this work any other ideas???

Thanks

Quick Reply: Error p0366 please help