Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

QTP catted Y ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 05:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default QTP catted Y ?

What are you guys that are running the QTP catted Y with the GIANT flowmaster merge collector using for a tunnel brace? The stock one comes no where near fitting, does someone make an aftermarket one that will fit or am I looking at getting a custom one made? Thanks

Carl
Old 08-10-2004, 07:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well im running the offroad y but i couldnt fit mine either. i had a metco on it before. However seeing as the QTP y pipe is crap and fits like crap im going to a new 3" y pipe and and 3 flowmaster collector. awesome headers crappy y pipe.
Old 08-10-2004, 09:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4u 2 nv
well im running the offroad y but i couldnt fit mine either. i had a metco on it before. However seeing as the QTP y pipe is crap and fits like crap im going to a new 3" y pipe and and 3 flowmaster collector. awesome headers crappy y pipe.
i second that....the customer service is crap as well. They want me to pay for new cats until the manufacteror says whether or not i should get my money back for the 2 defective cats i got...the insides blew right out of my exhuast.
Old 08-11-2004, 02:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually had to massage a part of one of the cats to clear the transmission mount, other than that it fits pretty good..... oh yeah and the trans tunnel brace