Vendors: SEMA Membership?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 08:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vendors: SEMA Membership?

Vendors & Sponsors,
Doing a market analysis for a research project and wanted to see if I can get a favor. I'm wanting to download some market reports from the SEMA website, however they've been marked "members only" and require a user name and password. (The older ones do not, but the info is 2 years old).

SEMA Market research section:
http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome.aspx?id=25224
Artcles I'm looking for:
I'm currently writing software to help vendors and sponsors such as yourselves in the automotive performance market maintain customer relationship information, track market trends and syndicate advertising. It's a Loooooong way from being done and won't be ready for at least another year, so right now I'm just researching how viable this idea is. I could use your help if anyone with a SEMA membership would like to help me get a hold of those studies. Thanks in advance!

-Adam

PS I would just sign up for the membership myself, but at $350/year I don't see how much value I'll get..... other than access to the SEMA show
Old 08-12-2004, 01:27 PM
TECH Addict

Ttt??
Old 08-14-2004, 12:49 AM
TECH Addict

Wow, not even a single reply...how disappointing.
Old 08-15-2004, 08:47 AM
TJF
Staging Lane

Adam,
You don't need to spend $350.00 for your annual dues. Go to their web site, www.sema.org. Click on 'online membership application' then click on the 'application PDF form'. After it loads scroll down to 'Member Catagories'. You would then want to select from the 'Catagory 2' options with annual sales of $0-999,999. Your annual dues would only be $100.00. Well worth the $100.00 IMO.
So what are you going to do with $250.00 I just saved you?

TJF
Old 08-15-2004, 08:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TJF
Adam,
You don't need to spend $350.00 for your annual dues. Go to their web site, www.sema.org. Click on 'online membership application' then click on the 'application PDF form'. After it loads scroll down to 'Member Catagories'. You would then want to select from the 'Catagory 2' options with annual sales of $0-999,999. Your annual dues would only be $100.00. Well worth the $100.00 IMO.
So what are you going to do with $250.00 I just saved you?

TJF
Haha thanks! I must have misread the form. What am I going to do with the $250? Blow it on something of course Thanks!

Quick Reply: Vendors: SEMA Membership?