Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

fuckin ricers

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 01:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****** ricers

met up with a friend at a local hangout talked for a few mins n left. As soon as I am leaving i get a call from the friend saying a wrx, 5.0, and maxima said they can take me and would pull me. so i go back laughin/trying to keep a straight face. all three kids puss out after talking mad **** about my car bc its an a4, wrx ran 15.0, maxima 14.8 mustang wouldn't tell but after someone spilled the beans and told them i run 13.5 they all retracted previous statements n declined to run after talking smack. ricer bullshit honestly if ur gunna open ur mouth back it up. after reading enisguy's post about the ricer not stepping up I am starting to believe NJ is full of bench racing bitches that never back up there ****
o later in the nite i took a elcipse older model convertible turbo guessing fwd punched it at 50 and left him really wasn't much but it was someone to dump on
Old 08-13-2004, 06:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that's why whenever you suspect "riceyness" from someone, there's an easy solution:

LIE to them!

tell them you ran a 15.1 the last time you were at the track, then annihilate them when they run you because they think you're an easy kill....hahaha!!

Old 08-13-2004, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

I'm normally into timed Point A to B runs on twisty roads, but more and more I find
myself wanting to smoke these fools on the street. I dunno what it is, but over the
course of the past two months it seems like every dude with an RSX or Civic or Evo
wants to run me, and I'm getting irritated.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02Z28LS1
that's why whenever you suspect "riceyness" from someone, there's an easy solution:

LIE to them!

tell them you ran a 15.1 the last time you were at the track, then annihilate them when they run you because they think you're an easy kill....hahaha!!

I once told a civic driver I had a best of 17.3, and he bought it. When he asked WTF!!!, I told him I switched to a lighter weight oil. I'm not sure, but I think he bought that too.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:09 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by myricekiller
... after reading enisguy's post about the ricer not stepping up I am starting to believe NJ is full of bench racing bitches that never back up there ****...

And gay/bi Governors.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Clipper
I once told a civic driver I had a best of 17.3, and he bought it. When he asked WTF!!!, I told him I switched to a lighter weight oil. I'm not sure, but I think he bought that too.

Oh and southie, haha, you got a point on that one... man, I wonder what that guy's kids think...
Old 08-13-2004, 04:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Clipper
You should have offered to sell some to him. Get an old antifreeze bottle, put a sticker with some Kanji symbols on it, do an oil change, and sell him that!
Old 08-14-2004, 03:04 AM
On The Tree

****** megreevy ricers this whole state is way outa wack wtf is goin on here. honestly was NJ always this gay, or is everyone coming out of the closet all together
Old 08-14-2004, 08:53 AM
12 Second Club

The man loves going to the polls, er, poles.