Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paging all members who live in Pearland or surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 10:45 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Paging all members who live in Pearland or surrounding areas

Sorry Im making this thread again, but for some odd reason it cant find it. Im not sure what happened to it or if I erased it somehow. Anyhow, Ive been fooling with my Camaro for the past year now and Im finally moving internal with it. I just got my cam and valvetrain a few days ago and I would like to get it in because Ive been waiting to do this for quite some time now. Anyhow, what Im getting to is that Im looking for someone to give me a hand that lives in Pearland or a town nearby. I have some experience with motors, but not LS1s. I dont know everything there is about these motors, but enough to get me by. I probably can do it myself, but Id rather have someone next to me so that I feel more comfortable about doing the whole thing. I have plenty of tools to do the job, but I think that I will have to rent a valve spring compressor because thats the only thing that Im lacking. Unfortunately, I dont have the money to pay someone to do it for me, but if someone would be willing to give me a hand, then I would treat them to dinner. Now lets not get me wrong, Im not taking anyone on a date, but I will buy them dinner of their preference. That would be the least that I could do, knowing that I spent the last of my money on all this stuff to do an entire swap. I would really appreciate it if someone would help me because I dont thing that I would go through with this by myself. The only reason Im doing this is because I dont have any experience with these motors beside external, so I just would need someone to guide me and help me when I get stumped. Thank you and please reply to this if you or someone you know would help me out and Ill send you my number through an email.
Old 03-26-2003, 11:15 PM
9 Second Club NA

Default Re: Paging all members who live in Pearland or surrounding areas

By the way, I would really appreciate it if you could get back with me as soon as possible, because I would really like to do it this weekend, thanks.
Old 03-27-2003, 12:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might want to post this in the texas forum

ALbert
Old 03-27-2003, 03:32 PM
9 Second Club NA

Thanks, I see that youre from Angelton, Tx...do you have any experience with LS1s? If not, do you know of anyone around here that might give me a hand? I want to get this cam in this weekend, so finding someone soon would be great. I really dont want to go through with this by myself, so hopefully someone will come forward and help me out. Let me know, thanks.