Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP race heads and Magic stic.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSP race heads and Magic stic.

TSP. You guys rock. I just got my new setup brokenin and WOW I love it. I would recomend this setup for any one that doesnt have to worry about emissions. Now that the car has learned to idle I dont have any problems driving on the street, other than the verter locking and unlocking at slower speeds. I installed LS6 stgII race heads, Magicstic v1 cam, double roller chain, TSP oil pump, ARP pro series rod bolts and head studs, ASP pully, TCI 4400 stall, a ProFab kmember, and flycut the pistons. Full throddle in first, second, or third= Sorry no dyno or track numbers, I havent had a chance to get to the dyno and I'm scared of brakin my tranny or rear at the track. I only had a few problems during the install. First my flex plate was cracked by each bolt hole, that might have had something to do with spining backwards at 90mph. Then when I was toqueing the head studs the instructions didnt say anything about diferent specs for the smaller bolts by the intake and I broke one off. Luckly it broke above the hole and didnt damage the threads. When we got it all back together and went to crank it, it wouldnt start, it wasnt getting any fire. After a day a trouble shooting we found the crank postion sensor wires melted together. Other than that it was smooth.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Nice man enjoy your new setup!!!
Old 08-20-2004, 11:41 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Brian @ Texas Speed & Performance's Avatar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear your enjoying the setup! Let us know when you get some numbers.

Brian
(806) 866-0734