Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Considering Nascar Boom Tube

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 02:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Considering Nascar Boom Tube

Ok heres the deal... I have a 2002 Camaro SS, Its bonestock for now. I just ordered an ATI Procharger, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pump, Forged Flat Top Pistons, Chrome-Moly Pushrods, rocker arm kit, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Bilstein Shocks plus a couple other things... im not even close to done with the mods I want to have in my car I just started with these for now but will be placing some more orders next week.

But the real question is what exhaust to go with? Ive done tons of research and I wanted the Loudmouth System but then decided on True Duals... I have done a bit of reading on the Boom Tube and it sounds mean as hell and looks awesome to. But the problem is I live in a small town of around 10,000 in SD and im almost certain that no one in my area will be able to help with the install which sounds pretty tuff... Im almost certain I will be going with the boom tube and would like to do a dual setup... I would just like to try and gather any input I can before ordering the exhaust. Basically I would like to know exactly what the board thinks about headers, y/x pipe?, tips and all that to go with the tubes and any recommendations on who could perform the install and do a good job... im not really concerned with the heat issue I just figure I will use tape but I dont know how well the exhaust will go with the charger... money isnt an issue at the moment I have been saving up for a couple years now and have plenty to spend I figured if I was going to build my dream machine I wanted to have the funds to afford the best.

Also would you recommend a weld in or bolt in roll cage with the power im going to have? I would like to just be able to bolt in but im not sure if that will hold up by the time im done modifying the car. Any Cam sugguestions would be great to.

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated Thanks!!!
Old 08-21-2004, 03:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should PM or email NataSS Inc

He has a Boomtube setup.. That thing sounds sick.. I'm sure that he can answer all of your questions.
Old 08-21-2004, 03:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z28Venom
You should PM or email NataSS Inc

He has a Boomtube setup.. That thing sounds sick.. I'm sure that he can answer all of your questions.
Yeah I just downloaded his video... all I have to say is WOW, I would like to have something very similar to that but would still like duals. But I will definitley be pming him im sure he can throw something my way.

Thanks
Old 08-21-2004, 03:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Outlaw87
Yeah I just downloaded his video... all I have to say is WOW, I would like to have something very similar to that but would still like duals. But I will definitley be pming him im sure he can throw something my way.

Thanks
Look at the pics on his Imagestation site.. Appears that his are true duals.. just exiting from the side..

I thought that I saw something similar to an x-junction. I maybe wrong..

Quick Reply: Considering Nascar Boom Tube