Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just ordered TSP True Duals

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 12:49 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just ordered TSP True Duals

I just got my old Hooker ory-pipe/dual cutouts/Flowmaster setup off. It was such a pain in the *** too! The shop I had install everything over tightened the clamps and crimped all the pipes. I managed to tug-o-war the flowmaster off but I had to cut and bend the y-pipe to get it off.

I can't wait for this new system to get here. I'm expecting pretty decent gains over my flowmaster setup. I'll be sure and get some good clips of it since there's not much available right now as far as TSP True Dual clips go. I have a really nice camera if I can just find the bloody charger for it. If nothing else a friend of mine has a really nice camera I can use. Anyway, clips will probably be up this weekend assuming the system gets here this week.
Old 08-22-2004, 01:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Cool I ordered mine last week they should be here Monday and possibly installed Tuesday. I can't wait. I'm so tired of the RASP my car has.
Old 08-22-2004, 02:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

You guys are so lucky you don't live here in Texas or California. State law says we can't have exhaust exiting under the cab of anything. Trucks is the only way you can get away with it being dumped.
Old 08-22-2004, 03:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I live in Texas and have TSP true duals. They dont care much at all. In lubbock, there is no sniffer test so they dont care too much. I love the TSP setup, take your time instalin it, you can tuck that way up there. The sound is great and the hps are also! Good luck
Old 08-22-2004, 10:20 AM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Yea, here in Lubbock I've seen big heads/cam cars get stickered with cutouts in the Y-pipe open. My V6 car passed with the SES light on, exhaust leaks anyone could hear/smell, cammin hard, and a burn-out sidemarker. Just gotta know where to go

Enjoy your new exhaust guys, and be sure to post up some sound clips!!
Old 08-22-2004, 11:07 AM
On The Tree

I ordered mine two weeks ago and they are supposed to be here this week, I too ripped the flowmaster off and can't wait to hear a REAL exhaust on my car. I installed my LTs two weeks ago and have been looking at my car on jack stands since then but I think it will be worth the wait!
Old 08-22-2004, 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

i also installed my lt's while waiting for my duals, but then i got tired of having my car on jack stands so now i drive it around everywhere with o9pen headers
Old 08-22-2004, 11:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

My duals should be here this week, hopefully! I ordered some Pacestters with them so I will get some sound clips of my setup for all to hear! Good luck on the install.