Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pocket Bike Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Pocket Bike Exhaust

Ok i was thinking about this for a while, and now that all sorts of crazy parts are coming out for these bikes i thought i would ask. A few of my buddies used to make flames shoot out of their exhaust (muscle cars, not mini bikes) by running the carb rich and installing a spark plug right at the tip of the muffler. They would hook it up to the battery with a switch, and when they floored the gas and hit the switch, the fumes would light and send one hell of a flame shooting out. Since these little pocket bikes are so easy to tune, does anyone think this would work on them... I'll be honest and say im too scared to try it out.. In theory it should work right??? Let me know what anyone thinks..i might just try it out if i get enough support.
Old 09-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@cycle engines use unspent gas from exaust thats pulsed back into the engine. Mybe the fire would go backwards and cause an big boom maybe not guess it depends how lucky you are wait for some1 that knows for sure before they pull aluminum shards out ya butts
Old 09-17-2004, 04:18 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Not wise on a 2 stroke