Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cobra

So today on my way back to work coming from lunch i see this red cobra catching up to me. I have a 98 trans am a4 with lid and slp exhaust. So im driving and he gets next to me and its an older man probably in his forties and he starts reving his motor at me but we really cant race cause theres cars in front of us but i hear him down shift and starts to take off so i floor it real quick but then let off cause we cant really go any where and the he roles down his window and i ask him if that is the supercharged one and he says no and the car is stock. I said oh ok then he says " it would be a little easier to beat you if i didnt have to push the car in front of me". then i say **** yea right you ****** wish. and thats it he turns and i never got to race him but i see him around here sometimes and i cant wait to line up with him at a light and woop his ***.
Old 08-28-2004, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good luck on the future kill!!!
Old 08-28-2004, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98ls1
it would be a little easier to beat you if i didnt have to push the car in front of me". then i say **** yea right you ****** wish.
I think he was joking friendly (Based on very little), and you probably will beat him, but you won't "kill him" (read: bus lenghts untill 150+), but you will kill him nontheless (as long as it is the 01 or the 99 with the upgraded engine)

-Todd