Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my best kill yet

Old 08-29-2004, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my best kill yet

On the way home from the track this afternoon I run across a Diablo and a Viper. In slow traffic the guy in the Diablo says "you don't think that turd will beat this italian car do ya!!" Already amped up from being at the track I tell him that he'd be suprised about this "turd". Catch a red light by my house and figure I will try just because - defending the f-body honor. This guys revving the motor and his kid is just laughing, His laugh went by-by when the light went green, my sticky tires and reaction time were perfect and got a great launch. He was a little late on the light but I pulled out about 1 1/2 cars on him and we came up on traffic real fast and had to let out, but he did not catch me. Please understand before anyone calls B.S. this race lasted about 200yds. and I am in no way saying my car is faster than his, but on this occasion under the circumstances I was the victor. Needless to say the guy gave me a thumbs up and went on his way but his kid had a priceless look on his face!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 03:27 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry dude. No matter how convincing you tried to make this race sound. No one that drives a Diablo is so lame to say "dont think that turd will beat this italian car do ya??"

Thats some of the lamest dialouge I have ever heard. It is the kind of **** I'd expect to see in a bad independent film, or in a video game.

STFU. :BS:BS:BS:BS:BS:
Old 08-29-2004, 03:53 PM
On The Tree

Well apparently this guy was so I would just as soon keep things positive, If you don't think its right don't reply-Not everybody speaks the same lingo you, I or any body else does. Thank you for your thoughts.
Old 08-29-2004, 04:35 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ThackerSS
Sorry dude. No matter how convincing you tried to make this race sound. No one that drives a Diablo is so lame to say "dont think that turd will beat this italian car do ya??"

Thats some of the lamest dialouge I have ever heard. It is the kind of **** I'd expect to see in a bad independent film, or in a video game.

You sure do run your mouth for being a

Nice little run against a Diablo.
Old 08-29-2004, 04:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by unit213

No mods list... lame dialouge...

Old 08-29-2004, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice run. Lets home this diablo thread does not turn out like the other one.

And the title says "viper" too. You race a viper also?
Old 08-29-2004, 06:20 PM
On The Tree

Like I said this was a very short run, He did not have enough time to catch me and trust me, he would have. I did not race the viper, these two guys were criusing together I think and I did have to make the turn to my house. This should not be a very contriversial thread because I did admit that I would have lost, but for the conditions we were in I happened to stay ahead for the duration of the race. BTW I ran a 12.68 @ 110 with a shitty 1.98 short time. This is a personal best for me inthis car, But I did it 2 times in a row, almost exact same e.t. short time on2nd run was
2.04 so they were not the best that this car has. I beleive 12.62-3 would be absolute best with my mods.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Administrator

I've seen Diablos run 12.90's - 13.20's. Sure they're fast, but by no means unbeatable. Traction (and power) wins on the street.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:39 PM
Staging Lane

Nice kill.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:39 PM
Administrator

No mods list...
You see a mod list in my sig?
Old 08-29-2004, 07:51 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

no i see no mods list therefore you must be another POS cobra owner who thinks he's god because he has a blower. just what are you doing on a chevrolet board anyway troll crawl back under your bridge. then again i don't have a mods list either so i must be stock and slow too. DAMN! you internet!
Old 08-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Administrator

I see a mod list 68maro.

Those stickers really help you pull the wheels.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:03 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

thats only because my air filter is a fake looking front mount in my grill and it pulls the wheels cuz i have a 1 switch hydraulic set up on the front it's tight yo.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

HA HA HA. Good run.
Old 08-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Teching In

Nice Kill! You don't see too many exotics around Indy. Wish I could've seen that race!

Ryan
Old 08-30-2004, 06:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

good kill... also he might not have a mod list bc he doesnt want ppl to know what he has... just a thought, and then unit doesnt have one, bc he has a ford and no matter what mods he has.... it will remain slow
Old 08-30-2004, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

Hey ryan, I was just south of stop 18, went from donatos pizza to worthsville road and then I had to turn. You will prolly see this car around, I have seen it dozens of times this summer.
Old 08-31-2004, 08:27 AM
12 Second Club

I was thinking the same thing. Every time I see this teen's posts, he gets more belligerent. You better settle the **** down, noob, before Unit takes you down a peg or two.

Good kill, GW... I believe you.
Old 08-31-2004, 11:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by baddogz28
I was thinking the same thing. Every time I see this teen's posts, he gets more belligerent. You better settle the **** down, noob, before Unit takes you down a peg or two.

Good kill, GW... I believe you.
My bad, didn't know I had to kiss everyones *** because I found their story unbelieveable or "lamely" written.

Cheesy dialouge almost never happens in real life, his **** sounded like it came out of a independent film called the bi and the curious.

STFU About your rats. We are sick of hearing about them.
Old 08-31-2004, 11:41 AM
Launching!

You sir, are a dumbass. Just how fast do you think a Diablo is?? It really doesn't take much to put them in your rear view. I don't have a mod list either, that doesn't mean I'm stock. Hell, I've got an 83 dodge van that will run with a stock diablo in a 1/4 mile.

Search this Thread