View Full Version : Fun night at the track

CHRISPY
09-01-2004, 10:39 PM
We had a pretty good time :devil:

New gears + M&H Musclecar street tires = no traction LOL!

Went 11.6@121.7Xmph launching off IDLE! (best sixty was 1.80)

(full weight with full interior through cats)

Anything more aggressive on the launch was spin/lift/spin/avoid the wall/lift etc... :D

Dale ran well too. 12.5 and a best mph of 115. (G5X2 cam, heads, full weight, street tires)

Can't wait till the traction aids get here next week :devil:

Should drop an easy half a second :)

:cheers:
Chris

SMOKIN01TA
09-01-2004, 11:45 PM
good job chris, im hopin that is what mine will run, about mid 11's in full street trim.

Villain281H
09-02-2004, 06:47 AM
121 mph is easy low 11s. Just hook the damn thing up Chris! Oh yeah, and avoid the wall :eek2:

Derek

Coach 02 A3 Z/28
09-02-2004, 07:50 AM
Nice times in full street trim. :cool:

Coach

Tom the roofer
09-02-2004, 08:45 AM
WOW, Awesome times in full street trim. :)

CHRISPY
09-02-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanks guys :)

It was a blast. Clutch held great too :D

TWS
09-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Chris,

sounds like you had fun. :) I still remember meeting and racing with you out at Cecil County Dragway in '00. That was a fun track as well.

If you ever find yourself all the way down here in TX, don't be a stranger.

Todd

CHRISPY
09-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Chris,

sounds like you had fun. :) I still remember meeting and racing with you out at Cecil County Dragway in '00. That was a fun track as well.

If you ever find yourself all the way down here in TX, don't be a stranger.

Todd
Todd I remember that well. It was a blast! I love that track!

STAR
09-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Great times in street trim! Was this at TMP? Does the track prep suck on Wed & Fri nights or this common?

Thanks

CHRISPY
09-02-2004, 08:53 PM

Yep it was at TMP :)

Do you head out there often?

Since my move it is only about 40 minutes from my house :cool:

Prep was ok for a wed night. I was just overpowering the tires.

It is a BLAST racing on the track at night. Reminds me of my old days street racing back east years ago (before I smartened up and raced on the track only) :devil:

SilverGhost
09-03-2004, 03:47 PM
nice man. now get the damned man tires on there already:D

CHRISPY
09-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Thanks man :)

There are coming tuesday and should be mounted and screwed by Wednesday :) I can't wait :devil:

I just need to get the O2 issues fixed.

STAR
09-04-2004, 11:46 AM
Chris,

I've never been to TMP on a weeknight that's why I asked. Actually, a friend of mine is planning to go on the 24th of the month which is a Friday night. If I can leave early from work and avoid the traffic(Toronto) I might join him.

SilverSurfer
09-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Keep up the good work, at this rate you'll be in the high 11s in no time. LOLOLOL

WILWAXU
09-08-2004, 10:44 AM
Keep up the good work, at this rate you'll be in the high 11s in no time. LOLOLOL
At least he's running his car and not just his mouth. :nod:

SilverSurfer
09-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Yeah...cause you've been running yours so much. The car I mean. lol Oh wait I wonder why, cause you don't run when the temp goes over 75 degrees. LOLOL

CamaroCain
09-08-2004, 01:43 PM
all right boys, calm down here, Chris was just posting some results, lets leave it at that, no reason for this thread to get locked ;)

SilverSurfer
09-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Ohhhh I'm just messing with my boy Chrissie.

WILWAXU
09-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Yeah...cause you've been running yours so much. The car I mean. lol Oh wait I wonder why, cause you don't run when the temp goes over 75 degrees. LOLOL
:huh: Really? Guess I've been racing someone else's car? :confused:

... anyway, if you would actually get out from behind the keyboard you'd realize the tracks are full people enjoying racing.. not just typing about it.

CHRISPY
09-09-2004, 07:51 AM
Dont worry silver I should have more results posted Sunday if the weather holds.

Should be a "little" better than 11.6 provides nothing breaks :devil:

CHRISPY
09-09-2004, 07:52 AM
Chris,

I've never been to TMP on a weeknight that's why I asked. Actually, a friend of mine is planning to go on the 24th of the month which is a Friday night. If I can leave early from work and avoid the traffic(Toronto) I might join him.

We have our F-body club event at St. Thomas this Saturday. You should come out. We are having a few grudge matches too. Should be several 9-LOW 11 second cars there plus about 50-70 other F-bodies

SilverSurfer
09-09-2004, 07:20 PM
....*deleted by accident*...

SilverGhost
09-09-2004, 08:51 PM
SilverSurfer..shit sorry dude I meant to hit reply and i hit edit instead and typed over what you had put.

whatever it was repost it or something.

and yes it was an accident so don't start shit with me over it.

SilverSurfer
09-09-2004, 09:14 PM
I said he needs to get that damn bumper support back out cause it's killing his times. LMAO

CHRISPY
09-09-2004, 09:23 PM
I said he needs to get that damn bumper support back out cause it's killing his times. LMAO

LOL At least I know what it looks like and have had it in and out of the car focker. :D

When are you hitting the track again?

They still havent setup an exclusive class yet for you yet? I heard they were going to Name a lane after you? :lol:

Stay tuned, I'll have results up sat night or Sunday morning good or bad...

SilverGhost
09-09-2004, 10:00 PM
chris i think he missed it when i made your post a sticky on it.

that was just for him,too.

SilverSurfer
09-10-2004, 09:38 AM
That's OK Sunshine I don't need to see mine, I know it's right where it belongs.

I'll be hitting the track just as soon as I finish getting the heads back on the car and get a real tune. Damn Vette Doctors no-tune made the car pop a gasket.

Nope no class for me yet hun, well me and the majority of the real street cars on this board. Just classes for you real racers. LOL

I can hardly wait to see your new numbers. Will you be changing your sig? "Full Street Trim" (with slicks). lol

As for my little SilverGoblin I have something for you too. Tell me deary how is it that Fireball ran a worse 60' than you, went 1 MPH faster but 2 tenths quicker? Hmmm? I know I know...................You can't shift, GRANDMA. LOL

CHRISPY
09-10-2004, 10:09 AM
nevermind I saw you were talking about Silverghost

Maybe that is why your car is so slow, they might have forgot to put headgaskets on it and maybe a couple plugs/wires as well. :lol:

SilverGhost
09-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Try a way bigger cam, more gear and more tire with his car.

did i keep that simple enough for you or should i slow down?

get your junk back together and go keep running your 11.8's and makeing 8,000 excuses.

SilverSurfer
09-10-2004, 10:36 AM
No biatch, my car's slow cause of the tuning. Guess when you don't get work done at certain shops they don't do much of a tune. So what's your excuse? 11.60 stroked out junk. LMAO

LOL my excuses? "Bigger tire, more gear, bigger cam." What about more weight, ya left that 1 out. ;)

Point being dummy worse 60' than you still 2 tenths quicker YET only 1 mph faster. 2 tenths only 1 mph. Duuuuhhhhh ya get it? lol

Look tell ya what, let me drive your car and we'll really see what that pile can do.

CHRISPY
09-10-2004, 10:44 AM
LOL I dont think you should be calling anyones gear junk given your track results and current sorry ass state of your POS.

BTW my car went a best 11.4@123.79 traction limited with the new combo

If all goes well I should annihilate that ET tomorrow provided nothing breaks and the track hooks :devil:

BTW SilverGhost called you out, have you guys set a date to race yet? :eyes:

SilverGhost
09-10-2004, 12:36 PM
LOL nope remember chris he is SKEEEERED:D

i agreed to everything and baby girl here wanted nothing to do with it. yet he still keeps talking LOL.

what a fag.

SilverSurfer
09-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Bring it to NY and don't make stupid demands like 2G punk out money.

Fag? LOL

Well I'll just say that I don't think it would be fair to you SilverGerbil to "set a date" at this time. Can you even get a date? LMAO

CHRISPY
09-10-2004, 12:54 PM
He has to get you to put up money, otherwise he knows YOU WONT SHOW UP!

That way at least if you act like a pussy and dont show up he'll have some of your cash for his trouble...

SilverSurfer
09-10-2004, 01:06 PM
He's the one who's bragging up and down that he'll shut me up. So if he shows and I don't he wins. But here's the flip side genious, I pony up the money, he doesn't show at the agreed time, but swears he did and I wasn't there. His personal friend hands him over my money. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

But don't you worry, I'll show up when the time is right. I'll be the one wearing the tux and anxiously awaiting the big day. I hope I won't be disappointed. LMAO

CHRISPY
09-10-2004, 01:09 PM
PSJ wouldnt do that and you know it. Plus it'll be videotaped as well...

PSJ would probably even go to the track to watch it

More excuses :eyes:

SilverSurfer
09-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Yup I'm just full of them. Ya got me. Just like you're full of shit when you say "daily driver" and your butt buddy SilverGrasshopper was full of shit when he said he'd drive his car up here and race.

Ya'll want some? Get a NE race going ladies and come get some. Bring those trailered daily drivers out and I'll help ya load them back on the trailer.

CHRISPY
09-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Yup I'm just full of them. Ya got me. Just like you're full of shit when you say "daily driver" and your butt buddy SilverGrasshopper was full of shit when he said he'd drive his car up here and race.

Ya'll want some? Get a NE race going ladies and come get some. Bring those trailered daily drivers out and I'll help ya load them back on the trailer.
That post was just a waste of space....

Just answer the question:

Are you going to pony up 2K and race SilverGhost?

YES/NO

BTW guess how many miles I have put on my car in the past month.... 3,000

SilverSurfer
09-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Did you ride in the tard cart to school when you were growing up? I think I've already answered that question. Breaker Breaker That's a big N O dumb bunny.

Wow 3000 miles. Guess you're not so scared to drive it on the street now that you put the bumper support back in. LOLOL

SilverSurfer
09-10-2004, 01:26 PM
I just love how you biatches try and smooth over all the BS I've caught you in.

CHRISPY
09-10-2004, 01:42 PM
:eyes:

The only BS is what you have going into your keyboard...

SilverGhost
09-10-2004, 02:12 PM
You haven't caught anyone in ANYTHING retard and you know it.

What I offered is a COMMON practice for cross state money races and if you knew a damned thing you'd understand that.

You are just a whiney bitch that makes nothing but excuses. Now you say I'd lie and say I showed up and you didn't? are you for real dude? what a stroke..

Just close your cumguzzler already, every time you start with me you make yourself look like a pussy, which you are.

You say come to you..I say ok but put up lock in money to make sure it happens. Would YOU bring you car to Chicago not knowing if I'd show up or not? I doubt it...

Put your damned money where your mouth is already you pussy.

CHRISPY
09-10-2004, 02:25 PM
your wasting your time SilverGhost. Everyone knows what this guy is all about...

SilverGhost
09-10-2004, 02:56 PM
yeah you're right.

no more responses from either of us. let him talk all he wants.

In fact SilverSurfer is you reply with some stupid shit talking remark as usual my finger might just find the edit button, you are a waste of bandwidth.

SilverSurfer
09-10-2004, 04:58 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH. It's like pathetic mutual admiration society between you two. Keep patting each other's hinies girls. Trying to goad me into a BS deal. It's laughable. LOL

CHRISPY
09-10-2004, 06:24 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH. It's like pathetic mutual admiration society between you two. Keep patting each other's hinies girls. Trying to goad me into a BS deal. It's laughable. LOL
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :zzz:

Go work on putting your car back together...

SilverSurfer
09-11-2004, 12:21 AM
LOL Well since I don't have ready built, discount price SPONSOR motors like you, I have to build my own. You're such a whore your name on the board includes a sponsor. What was your name back in the day, ATI Suck Job? Bro you're fucking pathetic. So why you putting slicks on that street car? ARE got on your case for making them look bad?

SilverSurfer
09-11-2004, 01:08 AM
As for you SilverGibbon, so I'm the waste of band width and a fag. Time to take the kid gloves off. LOL

*edited for excessive and inapropriate personal attacks. not a matter of it being you vs me, but rather a general site rule. keep it to racing*

Well Mr Lovah Lovah start editing.

SilverSurfer
09-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Look man, I don't like getting stupid and saying shit like that. I was just busting Chris' chops a little and then you jumped in and started the nasty name calling. Believe it or not, most of the shit I say is just good natured ribbing that's why it's usually followed by an lol. But I too can get nasty.

Anyways, went to the track today and saw the WRXs getting massacered by the EVOs. It was trully sad since I like the Scoobies better than the EVOs. Sucks having to sit and watch but my 98 is still apart and the 02's clutch is on it's way out. I gotta kick my mechanic in the pants and get him going. lol

So how'd ya do at the track Chris? You know I'm dying to hear all about it. lol