Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Camaro SS VS. Notch Back stang

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 12:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camaro SS VS. Notch Back stang

Hey guys I got beat for the first time in along time, though I don't race too much on the street!! Anyway we were at the local cruising spot at a place called Porkies, me and my buddie with his Notch back stang decide lets run em. He has a 331 Stroker motor with Trick flow alum. heads and intake and I don't know what cam, but it is a N/A car not to many stangs out there n/a. I am just a bolt on car with some pretty decent driving skills, mods in sig. anyway we find a dead streach of highway come to a stop another buddy does the 3 honks and we are off and through the top of 4th he has me by a car, I was like holy **** thats a fast little stang, so we go from a 45 roll and it was a little closer I stayed on his rear 1/4 pannel till the top of 4th. Pretty close race though, it was a good time. we were both on street slicks at the time, he rolls on 15" welds with BFG drag radials and skinnies, I was on my 17" SS wheels with Nittos. At the track his notch has gone 11.86 on slicks and skinnies though so it is a fast little car, and probobly the best style mustang out there.
Old 09-05-2004, 06:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never underestimate a Notchback fox body.

...now if i can just fid me one that is still stock...