Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock WS6 Vs. 2 Hopped Honda's

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 06:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Stock WS6 Vs. 2 Hopped Honda's

August 11th I flew into Nashville Tn to come home from Iraq on vacation. My plan was to meet up woth my Fiance, go to my brothers, and pick up my 2K WS6. We are driving from Winchester, KY to Portsmouth, NH (Roughly 1300 miles one way ).

Anyway after some major repairs in Maryland (Blew the seal on the axle at the rear axle. THANK YOU TIM BROOKS PONTIAC in La Vale, Maryland)
Repairs too on a few hours. ($1042.21 All bearings were toast)
Oh yeah my Fiance got her 1st ticket in my TA...80 in a 65.

Back to the point, after about 10hours on the road and ever so close to our destination, I was passed by a Civic (RICED) and an Accord (Not so Riced).

Rolling along at 75, I fall in line. Well the Accord moves over two lanes, and comes along side the Civic. I figured WTF, and slide on in the middle. Now it's 1230am, and not much traffic. I looked at both cars, and raised my hands and down shifted to 5th(Could have gone to 4th, but my Fiance looked at me kinda funny and said "Oh hell no!!"

Then all at once the Civic trys to go, the accord next, I just kinda smirked and looked at the GF and said "This is aint nothing, just playing with them", so I dropped my foot and let 5th ride on out.
Didnt take but a few seconds to catch the Civic, (Half the car and half the cylinders, not even closes on power), then the Accord (6cyl), he hung longer than the Civic, he gave up.....But the Accord was trying hard, but loosing fast...I took 5th to an easy 130mph, before the GF started to freak. She grabbed my leg aand asked me to slow up...So I did...Both honda's took the next exit, never to be seen again!

But what a double kill....It was all in good fun!

Hope this is semi kewl for a
Old 09-07-2004, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

heres the civic and accords comment on the honda boards...

"yo dawg... had a close *** race with a firebird v8 yesterday. we take off at 75, i get him right off the bat and hes trailin behind, we hit 120 and he starts to pull a bit... my auto tranny **** up yo and the v8 flys past. dammit i need another run at that sucka"
Old 09-07-2004, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

hyper.. that scares me
Old 09-07-2004, 07:31 PM
TECH Resident

LOL.....A kill is a kill....and that night was a 2 for one. It was just fun.....Adreniline might have spiked just a hair.....beats dodging Rockets and Mortor over here! LMAO

Thanks guys.....Have a good one