Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tsp true dual questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tsp true dual questions

alright, i am going to get qtp headers mangnaflow cats and i was thinking about getting tsp true dual set up. but i was wondering how liud it would be if i left it turned down , at what angel i should leaved it turned down at, and just off hand if anyone knows if leaving it turned down is legal in massachussets because i already have a cop here that does not like me as it is. thank you for your time.
Old 09-13-2004, 07:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z28_GINGER
alright, i am going to get qtp headers mangnaflow cats and i was thinking about getting tsp true dual set up. but i was wondering how liud it would be if i left it turned down , at what angel i should leaved it turned down at, and just off hand if anyone knows if leaving it turned down is legal in massachussets because i already have a cop here that does not like me as it is. thank you for your time.
It will VERY loud. I would either ask that cop if it is legal (not the best idea, but you could) or you could go to the Northeastern area of this site and ask there about the laws

-Todd
Old 09-13-2004, 09:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well the sounds does not bother me, might my neighbors. and thatk you for the idea about the regianal post, i will do that.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

They only thing is, no cats. Its not too loud. But, if the cop really wants to get ya, he will crawl up under and wright a huge ticket.
Old 09-14-2004, 02:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TDs w/ bullets are LOUD.

IMO if the cop already has it out for you, adding TSP TDs would just be adding fuel to the flame. He'll definitely get you at least for disturbing the peace.

Good Luck
Old 09-14-2004, 02:42 AM
On The Tree

Dump your y pipe with the cats on, its close to what you'll drive with all the time....its freakin LOUD....