Killed a few more with my STS kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 05:00 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Killed a few more with my STS kit

Hello all just thought i would share.
1st race
was on 202 north headed toward west chester. I was comming back home after taking a drive with one of my buddies who was visiting from Flordia. Looked in the rear view and saw a Silver SS sounded pretty bad ***. He pulled up to me and it turns out i raced him before when i just had my headers. We complimented each others cars and I told him i had something new lol so i dropped it into 3rd and surged it forward to make him go. When i heard him get on i floored it and took off down the street. Beat him by quite a few cars lengths, i dont remember exaclty how many maybe 4 or so in that short amount of time. Backed out after only a few sec. He had full exhaust if i remember correctly from talking to him last time.

2nd race
Took place on 202 again. I just got off work and was walking to my car when i heard this LOUD trans am pull up to the stop light. I ran to my car and had it started by the time the light turned green. I hauled *** out of the parking lot and tailed him untill my car warmed up. Then i pulled up beside him and dropped it into 2nd. I never dropped it into 2nd with the turbo before. But that thing was loud i thought it was packing some major heat lol. So i surged it forward to make him go first. Then when he hit it i stepped on it. WOW that thing is like a rocket from a 2nd gear roll going ab out 45+mph or so. I instantly had about quite a few lengths on him then i missed 3rd...3 times just didnt want to go in lol. by the time i got it in he was about equal with me then i instantly pulled on him by ALOT of car lengths so after a few i just backed out cause it was pointless after that. I told him to pull over. He has a sweet 99 Trans am with full exhaust ( long tubes, y, no cats, borla) it was white with blue racing stripes. It was nice and sounded mean as hell. He checked out my STS kit and we talked for a good amount of time he was a cool dude. If you read this send me a PM have to chill some time.

3rd race
Wasnt really a race but it is worth mentioning lol
Was on west chester pike i was just bored and it was late so i decided to go out for a drive. Was cruising down the road when i see these head lights comming up real fast. It got beside me so i looked over and it was a celica GT...lol He had his girlfriend in the car with him so we all know where this is going lol. I think he wanted to race me...he kept flooring it. i really didnt want to be bothered but he kept doing it. Then i looked over and saw him say something and i saw his GF laugh so i said screw it now its time for a *** beating. Turns out i really didnt even have to do anything but spool it up and let him hear the BOV . His girlfriend looked over at me with this surprised look on her face i winked at her and she smiled i wish i could of saw the look on that dudes face but o well. then he backed off and didnt come up again
Old 09-14-2004, 05:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good kills. STS Turbo
Old 09-14-2004, 06:13 AM
STF Veteran

Good kills, especially the intimidation one! ******' riceplug.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like you have a ton of fun.
Nice kills.
Where did you get the STS kit? I would like to get more info .
Dave
Old 09-15-2004, 03:43 PM
11 Second Club

DId you install the STS yourself? I see you are in PA, im close, so I might have to check it out some day...
Old 09-15-2004, 03:52 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NOTFAST
DId you install the STS yourself? I see you are in PA, im close, so I might have to check it out some day...
sure anytime send me a PM
Old 09-15-2004, 04:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by redsscamaroboy
Sounds like you have a ton of fun.
Nice kills.
Where did you get the STS kit? I would like to get more info .
Dave
OH yea i have TONS of fun...i love going out and driving around....all day. My new thing now is i just spool it up next to...anything and let them hear the BOV ....i love the BOV lol

Message Billy his SN is trtturbo he will hook you up plus hes a real nice guy. I have alrady had the kit for a bit and every now and then give him a call to ask him something or talk to him about mods etc... he doesnt have to spend the time and talk to me but he does. Hes not gaining anything out of it anymore but i still manage to be on phone for 30+ min. He goes over everything and anything you ask him. Nice dude would do business with him again for anything STS related in the future
Old 09-15-2004, 04:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

wow that thing sounds fun. to bad i live across the state or id love to run 'em with you.

get some track times from that beast!!
Old 09-16-2004, 01:27 AM
Teching In

Is that just a bolt up kit? What all did you have to change?
Old 09-16-2004, 05:39 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TRY ME
Is that just a bolt up kit? What all did you have to change?
nothing it uses all factory mounting brackets. Its pretty cool how everything goes together.
Old 09-16-2004, 02:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Yea Props to (trturbo)Billy, He is a real nice guy and knows his stuff
Old 09-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlackCamaroSS02
nothing it uses all factory mounting brackets. Its pretty cool how everything goes together.

If you don't mind telling, how much did the kit cost? I am about to get a NX MAF kit installed, but I like the Turbo way a little more.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:16 AM
TECH Resident

Good kills.
Old 09-17-2004, 10:07 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Originally Posted by TRY ME
If you don't mind telling, how much did the kit cost? I am about to get a NX MAF kit installed, but I like the Turbo way a little more.
I think it's like $3500 if I remember correctly.

Nice kills.